Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I weighed myself

More signs that OP is a foid :feelshaha:

You are either a 12 years old underfed curry or a larping foid.

Show tits or fuckoff, obv a foid. 44.5kg is concentration camp weight for a male.

so light i bet you're a qt hapa foid
let me kiss ur bob 200 time give u my feet long penus u will happy?

Anime

A handgun to your head is a good way of gaining weight. Try that

A handgun to your head is a good way of gaining weight. Try that
This or pouring gas on your head and lighting yourself. Or just run in front of traffic

Only a fucking foid would post about their weight and attention-whore

Ban this retard.

Ya know I was skeptical about these foid allegations when I first read them but then I came to this thread and it turns out it wasn’t a retard theory it’s true

Which is why a real foid would never do it.
Huh? She is anonymous here and doesnt care about what ugly guys think, of course she would post it here when she's feeling insecure and wants to whine.

Huh? She is anonymous here and doesnt care about what ugly guys think, of course she would post it here when she's feeling insecure and wants to whine.

Much too obvious they wouldn't want to be banned so they would be extra careful to appear as manly and butch as possible. So he's probably just a faggot and not a foid.