Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I went back to the looksmax forum after a year.

Looksmaxxcel

Looksmaxxcel

Captain
Holy shit, what a cesspit. It's all shitposting, popularity contests, incel bashing/simping, chad dick-sucking, and has little content that has anything pertaining to improving your looks.

you know it's a joke when they rate supermodels as low as 6 PSL

Looksmaxx is autistic.

All they do is worship Chads and Stacies, to be honest.

Last edited:
BDD retards.

It's riddled with retarded teenagers. It was better before when it was less popular.

you know it's a joke when they rate supermodels as low as 6 PSL
What in the fuck? What would 10 PSL look like to them, then?
Rating guys who are objectively the most attractive a 6 is pure insanity. They're models for fucks sake.
I would probably get a -2 PSL, JFL.

All they do is worship Chads and Stacies, to be honest.
While at the same time telling incels to kill themselves. Fuck them.

What in the fuck? What would 10 PSL look like to them, then?
probably like this

and even that wouldn't suffice to these fucking aspies with BDD

Yea at this point if i ever got permed here i dont think i could ever make an account there

I am mirin' those 1066 people online though

Last edited:
There is just something that irks me about a bunch of people pretending to be something they’re not. I go into threads and it’s clear the people there are trying to larp like aggro Chads. “Haha idc you coper I’m slaying so much pussy”. It doesn’t work because they are far too sensitive from years of being betas and threads just devolve into cat fights

It's riddled with retarded teenagers. It was better before when it was less popular.
And to think I was once a teenager in that once small community and gave legit, serious advice and tips on how to make yourself look better. Ha.

probably like this
View attachment 285237
and even that wouldn't suffice to these fucking aspies with BDD
Bad collagen, balding, too ugly, 0/10 PSL. It's over, just rope.

There is just something that irks me about a bunch of people pretending to be something they’re not. I go into threads and it’s clear the people there are trying to larp like aggro Chads. “Haha idc you coper I’m slaying so much pussy”. It doesn’t work because they are far too sensitive from years of being betas and threads just devolve into cat fights

tbh nobody who is actually a Chad and slaying irl posts on obscure incel-adjacent internet forums like looksmaxx

Does this mustache make my face look fat?

Holy shit, what a cesspit. It's all shitposting, popularity contests, incel bashing/simping, chad dick-sucking, and has little content that has anything pertaining to improving your looks.
Its a shitstorm alright. I am glad i never made an account there. I only lurked there for a little while before realizing that the place was definately not for a truecel like me.

tbh nobody who is actually a Chad and slaying irl posts on obscure incel-adjacent internet forums like looksmaxx
exactly.

saying chads post on here or looksmax is massive cope

The users are all shit

looksmaxx is full of delusional retarded make believe chad teenager faggots. all they do is act like a chad and deceive their broken ego. fucking pathethic low lifes.

Never been there before, have nothing to compare time periods with.

I find Looksmax rather boring tbh

That's where you go when even the sewers reject you

I made an account there , still have but the place is suifuel for genuinely ugly cels , like many users there are 6ft+ (5'11 guys labelling themselves manlets lmao) and some even with chadtier faces
Calling every slightly below average guy subhuman , Chad worshipping (There's a different thread about Chico , Jordan barret or Sean Opry every week Jfl) and making fun of and bullying legit truecels
I sometimes go there for some actual advice there is , but the place is a joke tbh

Indeed, my only purpose there is to shitpost and I have racked up 11k posts there, jfl.

its full of teenagers and low t faggots that worship male models who at the same time claim to be based and high t.