Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I went into a night club late at night and groped like 20-30 women

• Thread starter wide_eyed_optimism_
  • Start date
W

wide_eyed_optimism_

Just pass me the rope
-
Not now, a while ago.

I was straight out of my parents house, who are abusive, and used to be socially isolated so didn't fully know the way this is socially seen or the way women feel about it. Now I know but I'm still glad I did.

Nothing came of it because it was late at night and everyone was high and drunk, and also it was in another city. My friends didn't realize. One foid got mad but I said sorry (jfl) and that was that.

No regrets at all.

Oh and I wasn't subtle about it either. I spent like 3-5 seconds feeling up each girl's ass.

Last edited:
If you posted this shit on Twitter, you’d be crucified. Don’t talk about this on Twitter. I have a feeling this will go on IT

If you posted this shit on Twitter, you’d be crucified. Don’t talk about this on Twitter. I have a feeling this will go on IT

I obviously don't plan to talk about it on twitter lmao

And I will be crucified on IT. But idc, it was awesome.

1E57CABE 4543 456F A716 A32A9968C26B

I obviously don't plan to talk about it on twitter lmao

And I will be crucified on IT. But idc, it was awesome.
You might get arrested though so look out for cops. Life is hell on the sex offender registry

You might get arrested though so look out for cops. Life is hell on the sex offender registry
no way i'll get arrested for this post, it could easily be fictional, and now im in a different city

that night yeah, i could've been arrested, beaten up, posted on social networks with my face... im so glad nothing came of it

also the sex offender registry is ERfuel
2019 Oct 2
braincels
source.gif

It's true though
its true what? i dont get it

i groped them without consent, you dont need women to like you in order to do that, anyone can, why are you saying im a chad?

no way i'll get arrested for this post, it could easily be fictional

that night yeah, i could've been arrested, beaten up, posted on social networks with my face... im so glad nothing came of it

braincels
You’re lucky you aren’t Kohl Grier. He’s a dude who grabbed the ass of a Stacy named Krystal Olsen. She dragged him out in a chokehold and had him arrested and took a pic of him crying in handcuffs in a viral tweet on Twitter.

Oh and I wasn't subtle about it either. I spent like 3-5 seconds groping each girl's ass.

You’re lucky you aren’t Kohl Grier. He’s a dude who grabbed the ass of a Stacy named Krystal Olsen. She dragged him out in a chokehold and had him arrested and took a pic of him crying in handcuffs in a viral tweet on Twitter.
i got super lucky in general, considering what i did

it was really stupid, but now that its done and there were no repercussions, im so glad

VERY low inhib OP, I am impressed. I don't go to nightclubs and I would literally fear being arrested if I did it in any other setting. I am impressed by this covert stealth operation.

I normally try to get some day time interaction in, if I can.

My last approaching session, consisted of me walking alongside foids and telling them I wanted to pull their hair:forcedsmile:That's as low inhib as my nerves can handle though, haha!

Peace and respect my brother.

i got super lucky in general, considering what i did

it was really stupid, but now that its done and there were no repercussions, im so glad
I’m surprised kohl didn’t kill himself after what happened. I looked his fb and he’s doing fine now. What Krystal did to him is way worse than what he did to her

VERY low inhib OP, I am impressed. I don't go to nightclubs and I would literally fear being arrested if I did it in any other setting. I am impressed by this covert stealth operation.

I normally try to get some day time interaction in, if I can.

My last approaching session, consisted of me walking alongside foids and telling them I wanted to pull their hair:forcedsmile:That's as low inhib as my nerves can handle though, haha!

Peace and respect my brother.
jfl
I’m surprised kohl didn’t kill himself after what happened. I looked his fb and he’s doing fine now. What Krystal did to him is way worse than what he did to her
exactly, that's why foids deserve this

grope those whores
they belong to you

Build yourself a fake hand apparatus, similar to how pickpockets use - where it looks like you have both hands in a visible easily seen place, but one hand/arm is fake and your real hand/arm is up to no good.

Stand near a girl where she can see both your "hands" and grope her ass, when she looks at you she will see it can't have been you and look elsewhere for blame.

Low inhib mogs me to another universe.

Low inhib mogs me to the next dimension ngl

Not now, a while ago.

I was straight out of my parents house, who are abusive, and used to be socially isolated so didn't fully know the way this is socially seen or the way women feel about it. Now I know but I'm still glad I did.

Nothing came of it because it was late at night and everyone was high and drunk, and also it was in another city. My friends didn't realize. One foid got mad but I said sorry (jfl) and that was that.

No regrets at all.

Oh and I wasn't subtle about it either. I spent like 3-5 seconds feeling up each girl's ass.
Based tbh

Oh and I wasn't subtle about it either. I spent like 3-5 seconds groping each girl's ass.

Based gropecel and lackofconsentcel. Looks like you're well on your way to becoming a professional rapist lol.

Nice job OP. I'm too much of a pussy to grope, but the last time I was in a night club I started shoving people, then would turn around and pretend it was an accident/I didn't notice. Most people, especially foids, are too pussified to confront you.

I would have beaten the Stacy savagely if she tried anything like that. I have been trained in MMA. I look like a skinny, beta boy. However, I sparred a 6ft 3 marine and won. I would beat the Stacy down and claim self defense if she tried to put me in a choke hold.

I would have beaten the Stacy savagely if she tried anything like that. I have been trained in MMA. I look like a skinny, beta boy. However, I sparred a 6ft 3 marine and won. I would beat the Stacy down and claim self defense if she tried to put me in a choke hold.
Unfortunately you’d be arrested anyways because even self defense won’t help when you punch a foid

Didn’t the girls say anything to you

No, one got mad and I said sorry and that was that, some of them also reacted but thought it had been someone else. Most didn't react.

I was drunk and high and so was everyone else at that hour, it was very late.

Unfortunately you’d be arrested anyways because even self defense won’t help when you punch a foid
I am very persuasive. I would claim that a drunken woman falsely accused me of sexual harassment after I bumped into her and then proceeded to put me in a choke hold that I could only break out of using proper force. I would get a simple slap on the wrist for using force.

Sorry? What for?
idk i didnt know what to do, like how do you react when you're confronted about groping someone lmao

we were both drunk af fortunately

Last time I did this, the roastie pressed charges on me. Haven’t done it since. Too scared and high inhib now.