Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I went into a night club late at night and groped like 20-30 women

• Thread starter wide_eyed_optimism_
  • Start date
I am very persuasive. I would claim that a drunken woman falsely accused me of sexual harassment after I bumped into her and then proceeded to put me in a choke hold that I could only break out of using proper force. I would get a simple slap on the wrist for using force.
I still don’t know if that’d work. Female privilege is a big thing in america

should've raped her (on minecraft)
I should’ve groped her some more since she was gonna press charges anyway tbh. I only gave the whore a weak 1 second ass grab. Should’ve felt that slut all the way up smh.

I should’ve groped her some more since she was gonna press charges anyway tbh. I only gave the whore a weak 1 second ass grab. Should’ve felt that slut all the way up smh.
based and gropepilled

Was it a night club where u also can go to a private place and fuck with whores or just a regular bar / disco place.

If it were prostitutes - u should mention that in original post, not every night club is a brothel. They letting u grop them is their job.

If it were roasties - and the place was obviously just bar, there is no chance in the world that 20-30 foids would let you grop them on ass for longer than millisecond, no matter how drunk everyone was, and u are obviously larping or chad tier fakecel, whilst this post is enormous brag.

Last edited:
Was it a night club where u also can go to a private place and fuck with whores or just a regular bar / disco place.

If it were prostitutes - u should mention that in original post, not every night club is a brothel. They letting u grop them is their job.

If it were roasties - and the place was obviously just bar, there is no chance in the world that 20-30 foids would let you grop them on ass for longer than millisecond, no matter how drunk everyone was, and u are obviously larping or chad tier fakecel, whilst this post is enormous brag.

no it was a regular bar / disco place, with normal women

ik it seems unlikely but it legit happened lmao, idk, everyone was drunk af, there's no other explanation, and they didn't see my face when I did

I missed the screenshot didn't I?
chadsco-png.172395

Chad if you didn’t get arrested

Chad if you didn’t get arrested

dude i said it over and over, im no chad im a 26yo virgin, ffs

it was crowded as fuck and i was smart about it, most foids didn't react, and the fact that i was feeling up their asses should tell you something: they didn't see my face

as to the ones that reacted, like i said i was smart about it, it was very crowded, and everyone was drunk, and they thought it was someone else most of the time, all but one who caught me, and she was mad

Wow how can you be so low inhib? You must be facially good to get away with this

Nice humble bragging chad

My dick was once pressed up tight against a Japanese foid in a crowded Tokyo metro train.

Low inhib mogs me hard.

The most I've done is taking longer than what I could when passing through behind foids in crowded buses and trains, to feel their asses against my cock.

Not now, a while ago.

I was straight out of my parents house, who are abusive, and used to be socially isolated so didn't fully know the way this is socially seen or the way women feel about it. Now I know but I'm still glad I did.

Nothing came of it because it was late at night and everyone was high and drunk, and also it was in another city. My friends didn't realize. One foid got mad but I said sorry (jfl) and that was that.

No regrets at all.

Oh and I wasn't subtle about it either. I spent like 3-5 seconds feeling up each girl's ass.
Stop bragging high tier normie

sounds like a good way to get beat up by bouncers

Based low inhibcel

Has this shit showed up on IT yet??

at least take some creepshots

If you posted this shit on Twitter, you’d be crucified. Don’t talk about this on Twitter. I have a feeling this will go on IT
put me in the mf screencap

Next time fuck them

You were accidently a Chad. That's what girls secretly want. But at a club they assume someone ballsy enough to do that is a Chad. It's only until they turn around and see you are not actually a Chad that they'll scream rape. So if you ever want to grope, dark night clubs are where to do it. Just hope no lights shine on you and she discovers you're an incel/beta/whatever then you gtfo before the cops show up
Next time fuck them
Risky AF. Good way to catch a charge if she turns around and discovers she's not being fucked by Chad.

LARP? I doubt this is real since they didn't turn around.

LARP? I doubt this is real since they didn't turn around.
I swear I'm not larping

Most of them actually didn't turn around. Most of the ones who did thought it was someone else bc I was smart about it.

based, i wish i was low inhib enought o do that, but never been in a club or party

IT got furious over this post

It's fine, they're used to this from Chad.

Based, be careful though, jail is hell on earth for incels

see ya later OP.

@Personalityinkwell @JosefMengelecel

I don’t mean to necropost but this thread is some of the most controversial and low inhib shit I’ve seen and I remember IT freaked out over it

I don’t mean to necropost but this thread is some of the most controversial and low inhib shit I’ve seen and I remember IT freaked out over it
looks like the kind of larp thread an IT user would make tbh

Oh yeah I saw this. Based af. IT seethed hard at this one. Wish I was low inhib enough to do that

Last edited:

fuck IT