Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I WENT ON OMEGLE AND THATS WHAT HAPPENED

JustKillMe

JustKillMe

Officer
★★★
I went on omegle set the filters to jake paul , girlfriend,boyfriend,logan paul 
I got matched with a fellow incel and he mogged the hell outta me so that wasn’t a good start for my self esteem sadlly I skipped him and I felt angry cuz he was ugly as well after that I tried again looking for someone to compliment me (never happened my entire life) and i got matched with a latino chad he was texting and he says what are you looking for in here and skipped from his looks You can tell that he mogged the hell out of me he was giving the kill your self look just like I cannot use the app because I’m not good looking I tried for the last time and matched with two god ugly landwhales and once they saw my face they started laughing so hard that I cou couldn’t handle anymore and after that experience I will never show my face on social media again

its over, just ldar

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
its over, just ldar

I’ll be rich one day and I’ll turn myself into a chad don’t worry

JustKillMe said:
I’ll be rich one day and I’ll turn myself into a chad don’t worry
i believe in you