Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I went out for a cycle yesterday and I got made fun of by 2 groups of normies

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
The first one was made up of 4 people. One guy shouted at me "Show us how fast that thing can go" then they all started laughing.

The second one was a much larger group, like 10 people. They were across the road from me. They shouted "You are riding your bi cycle. bi cycle. bi cycle" in a weird, robotic voice. I don't know what the fuck that was about.

I was only gone for one fucking hour. What is it with normies harrassing me wherever I go? :feelsrope:
Is riding a bike an incel trait?

Last edited:
Where do you live? Thats weird

you're not entitled to people minding their own business sweetie

run over them

Why didn’t you tell them to kill themselves?

Why didn’t you tell them to kill themselves?
They would've just laughed even more. Wouldn't really have been a "got you" moment.

Neurotic trait, which I share, and we must both overcome.
What do you mean?

:feelsseriously:

Nigga stand up for yourself :feelsUnreal:
The only way I could stand up for myself would be to do something that would end up with me either getting in legal trouble or getting my ass kicked. The groups consisted of 4 and 10 grown men.

What do you mean?
Being afraid to verbally retaliate out of fear of what they might say, and ruminating about the situation anyway.

A simple "fuck you" works. I once tried a middle finger on a bicycle but I stumbled, so I would not recommend this (it is effective when you're driving a car, though).

Last edited:
They detected your bad personality :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Being afraid to verbally retaliate out of fear of what they might say, and ruminating about the situation anyway.

A simple "fuck you" works. I once tried a middle finger on a bicycle but I stumbled, so I would not recommend this (it is effective when you're driving a car, though).
Didn't know that was a thing. Yeah, I overthink everything way too much.

It never began for bicyclecels

If it's hateful, you can always say, I hope you die of cancer

I always smile and wave like a retard when that happens.

And i dont stop... Ever.

people are such idiots

At least the men gave you the courtesy of being upfront in mocking you.

The first one was made up of 4 people. One guy shouted at me "Show us how fast that thing can go" then they all started laughing.

The second one was a much larger group, like 10 people. They were across the road from me. They shouted "You are riding your bi cycle. bi cycle. bi cycle" in a weird, robotic voice. I don't know what the fuck that was about.

I was only gone for one fucking hour. What is it with normies harrassing me wherever I go? :feelsrope:
Where do you live? Thats weird
This is as close an example that has been given to what low key forms of bullying and harassment are like these days imo. That and people driving by and screaming things at you randomly. Also walking past you and flashing their hand in front of your face and laughing while others in their group smirk.

the daily struggle of an incel.this is why i don't go outside.

always had problems when I rode my bike, falls, jokes, punctures, etc. I do not want to know anything with bicycles, where I live has become the transport of niggers what I like.

Are you fatcel or have some obvious deformity? Im fatcel so its impossible to hide even with mask and glasses so Ive been made fun of random people in cars before. Wear sunglasses and a mask and dress in normie tier clothes and if arent riding a pink tricycle, I shouldn't see any reason for u to be made fun of right?

Are you fatcel or have some obvious deformity? Im fatcel so its impossible to hide even with mask and glasses so Ive been made fun of random people in cars before. Wear sunglasses and a mask and dress in normie tier clothes and if arent riding a pink tricycle, I shouldn't see any reason for u to be made fun of right?
No, I’m skinny. It was at night too.

No, I’m skinny. It was at night too.
The night is when low inhib normies come out to cause havoc tbh
Same with the afternoon and evening when people aren't inside eating.

The only time with very few people is the early morning but that doesn't work if you aren't a morning person.

It's incredible how bullying always comes from overcompensating normies in a group.

Bunch of dickheads, use headphones and dont pay attention.

npcs in action

Spit on them or flip the bird. Latter thing is a queen song.

Autism trait.

I will start fighting people who do this to me next time. Can’t take this shit anymore. Don’t care if I get beat up if I can get a punch or two in.

I will start fighting people who do this to me next time. Can’t take this shit anymore. Don’t care if I get beat up if I can get a punch or two in.
You’re 6’7. Doubt anyone would fuck with you bro lol