Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I went out to walmart with my chad brother

JustKillMe

JustKillMe

Officer
★★★
And it was suicidefuel af all the girls were staring at him and an old lady complemented him she said: oh handsome man can you please grab me something in the mall”.
And he helped her and he didn’t even give a shit about the complement the old lady didn’t say shit to me tho eventually he went to to the cashier and the cashier was literally wet she couldn’t get her shit together cuz she was looking at him all the time and also ignoring me and not even talk to me I was standing there btw you fucking slut FML I bet his body produces dopaine just by walking around fuck that man

non sense.....you didnt hold frame thats why the girls didnt pay attention/ like you:feelzez:

what did you buy

i know that feel. I have a chad sibling

If you had grabbed the item for the old lady instead of your brother she probably would have hissed and spat on it before throwing it on the ground kek

I would kill myself if I was you. Seriously.

what did you buy
Honestly I bought many things:-
Some snickers so fucking many chetos Ice cream and more food and also a large Gillette cuz I shave face everyday I bought new underwears etc but what does that have to do with anything?

Honestly I bought many things:-
Some snickers so fucking many chetos Ice cream and more food and also a large Gillette cuz I shave face everyday I bought new underwears etc but what does that have to do with anything?
I was just curious

Hell nah, I dont believe it

I have never been in the presence of a chad. I would rope instantly

They could smell your misogyny dude.

If you had grabbed the item for the old lady instead of your brother she probably would have hissed and spat on it before throwing it on the ground kek
She didn’t even eyecontacted me she was eyecontacting him and talking to him she ignored me why would I help her:feelsbadman:
But i was right about the mountain dew and cheetos?
I bought cheetos tbh you’re right man damn :feelsbadman:

I had a similar experience during bar scenes. My "friends" would tell me to go hit on certain whores and I would get rejected 100% of the time. Then they would go hit on her and get their number and tell me that's what you should do. Yeah let me just grow a foot and be born with good genes. I think they brought me there to make themselves look better by comparison. Maybe thats what your brother is doing.

chads dont use condoms

I had a similar experience during bar scenes. My "friends" would tell me to go hit on certain whores and I would get rejected 100% of the time. Then they would go hit on her and get their number and tell me that's what you should do. Yeah let me just grow a foot and be born with good genes. I think they brought me there to make themselves look better by comparison. Maybe thats what your brother is doing.
He’s a 10/10 CHAD like literally a CHAD he looks like the models I see on instagram he looks exactly like them and I’m an incel god fucking damn it I was so close Genetically to look like him but fucking hell im so unlucky

She didn’t even eyecontacted me she was eyecontacting him and talking to him she ignored me why would I help her:feelsbadman:

I bought cheetos tbh you’re right man damn :feelsbadman:
Lel thanks for being honest :feelzez:

and yet still normies will claim our incel experiences arent real and we are maing up the looks of disgust we get from females.

JFL.

I used to go places with my Chad brother,I know the pain,knowing that it could've/should've been you is ER fuel.

If you have a Chad brother that means you don't have Subhuman genes and you're probably a volcel / Shycel.

I know this sounds like a meme, but you actually have to leave your room and socially interact, to have sex. You know that right?

JFL, so many Normies on here light weight LARP'ing as incels.

FWIW, I was also a shit-tier teenager, and awkward as fuck too, so I do feel shycels and youngcels

If you have a Chad brother that means you don't have Subhuman genes and you're probably a volcel / Shycel.

I know this sounds like a meme, but you actually have to leave your room and socially interact, to have sex. You know that right?

JFL, so many Normies on here light weight LARP'ing as incels.

FWIW, I was also a shit-tier teenager, and awkward as fuck too, so I do feel shycels and youngcels

These two are brothers

d7dc6a0db4321e4d01372e2c4ec214f2.jpg

Fuck off with your excessive gatekeeping

Did you make sure to eat your lemon seeds?

HOLD FRAME GODDAMNIT!

He’s a 10/10 CHAD like literally a CHAD he looks like the models I see on instagram he looks exactly like them and I’m an incel god fucking damn it I was so close Genetically to look like him but fucking hell im so unlucky

Can you PM me a pic of him, really curious to see what he looks like. If not, who's his celeb lookalike?

Can you PM me a pic of him, really curious to see what he looks like. If not, who's his celeb lookalike?
I don’t wanna post him publicly cuz if some how he knows about it and knows about me I’m gonna actually kms but he looks like this model I even saved the model pic because of how he looks like my brother
98DED674 622A 4E6D BAC2 849C4AB3FDAB

Same long hair same eyes area same chin my brother is a bit more mascular too

Last edited:
His brother xl condoms to fuck Stacy and Nancy tonight and he bought mountain dew and cheetos.
:lul:
I don’t wanna post him publicly cuz if some how he knows about it and knows about me I’m gonna actually kms but he looks like this model I even saved the model pic because of how he looks like my brother View attachment 13491
Same long hair same eyes area same chin my brother is a bit more mascular too
slowly_take_glasses_off..gif

Life sucks, just fap and call it a day

No. I still think all the guys cumming on themselves publicly about Harbour casts us in a bad light. And shaving someone's head, disfiguring, raping, beating up isn't murder. And half of what I and everyone else say is complete shit anyway.