Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I went outside today and saw the cutest girl I’ve ever seen

• Thread starter Deleted member 31093
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 31093

Self-banned
-
She was slightly shorter than me so about 5’3. Very lightskinned, medium tits and ass but a tight body and long legs:feelsohh:. She was wearing a pink shirt and grey shorts. Round doe eyes and pink lips.

Why am I born with a sex drive being forced to watch something that I will never have. It’s so fucking cruel

same as seeing those freshmen jbs :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

This happened to me once, I still think about her

Shoulda raped ravished her

fucking brutal. high sex drive and being subhuman is a death sentence tbh

She was slightly shorter than me so about 5’3. Very lightskinned, medium tits and ass but a tight body and long legs:feelsohh:. She was wearing a pink shirt and grey shorts. Round doe eyes and pink lips.

Why am I born with a sex drive being forced to watch something that I will never have. It’s so fucking cruel
Jbs know what they’re doing, they have no business even wearing this type of stuff in February

Do something so no one else can have her either

Jbs know what they’re doing, they have no business even wearing this type of stuff in February
this type of shit is so fucking common here

The most attractive foid I ever saw IRL was in Zwickau, Germany. She was blonde and appeared to be like 13-16.

I thank God I'll never go to Europe again because my levels of sexual frustration there were through the roof. I'll stay here with my less attractive brown countrywomen.

I keep my head down whilst walking to make sure I don't encounter those things.

The most attractive foid I ever saw IRL was in Zwickau, Germany. She was blonde and appeared to be like 13-16.

I thank God I'll never go to Europe again because my levels of sexual frustration there were through the roof. I'll stay here with my less attractive brown countrywomen.
Might be safe to go back as the muslims overtake it and no more pure white foids.

I keep my head down whilst walking to make sure I don't encounter those things.
She was standing right in front of me and turned back two or three times that’s when I saw her face

It's depressing when I see a very attractive young girl, I find most women attractive but none feel even the slightest bit as strongly as me.

The male libido is a curse for the undesirable.

It's depressing when I see a very attractive young girl, I find most women attractive but none feel even the slightest bit as strongly as me.

I want to castrate myself tbh

She was standing right in front of me and turned back two or three times that’s when I saw her face
Should've approached tbh, though the result would've been disappointing

Burkas? nigga where do you think i live? i rarely see burkas and young foids don't wear them it's always old women.
Isn’t Algeria an Islamic country with Sharia law?

how did she look at ya when you looked at her?

Where do you live?

Fuck man. Its over. That place has the sluttiest whores in the country and the dating culture is most westernized. Hope you are not in some richfag place like south mumbai. If I saw foids like that everyday I would have roped

Fuck man. Its over. That place has the sluttiest whores in the country and the dating culture is most westernized. Hope you are not in some richfag place like south mumbai. If I saw foids like that everyday I would have roped
I live exactly in SoBo:lul:
No amount of money you can earn is enough to offset genetic inferiority

I live exactly in SoBo:lul:
No amount of money you can earn is enough to offset genetic inferiority
Atleast having rich parents is a good cope. I certainly wish I had that. On the downside I hate schools richfags go to. Must be hell for an incel(was for me as a poorcel)

Btw,

currently in same state

The cutest girl I have seen in my life was a around 14/15 year old white Albino girl at a bus stop. It was summer and yet she almost wore winter clothes. Pink ski cap, scarf, a open pink winter jacket. There was a long queue for the bus because an old woman was taking so long and the albino was standing in front of me in the line, turned around, smiled to me and then said a short comment that it takes long.

It's brutal how white female Albinos can be very attractive, but male ones are absolutely disgusting to look at.

Last edited:
I miss the times in high school where i was walking/sitting behind stacys. They always had skin tight yoga pants or blue skinny jeans on, and their g-string was always hanging out when they sat or bended over. It was little things like that that made school a little bit less of the suifuel hell it is.

Atleast having rich parents is a good cope. I certainly wish I had that. On the downside I hate schools richfags go to. Must be hell for an incel(was for me as a poorcel)

Btw,

currently in same state
My parents aren’t very rich. Middle class people live in SoBo as well.
Also where in Maha are you?

My parents aren’t very rich. Middle class people live in SoBo as well.
Also where in Maha are you?
Orange place. Let's keep it our secret

Damn happens to me all the time. Sucks, you just gotta remind yourself Chad only and move on.

It's the beginning of spring here, I feel it. I don't care what meterologists or whatever the fuck they're called say, it's spring.

I feel it in my pee pee.

Things like these happen with me all the time, I'm just awestruck and sad whenever it occurs to me how perilous my situation is. Some foids are really beautiful, no amount of fakeup coping works with them. Whatever. And by perilous I mean I've death staring at me.

Had an experience like this towards the end of middle school.
She was extraordinarily beautiful to my mind. Cute face and long and luxuriant hair. I kept thinking about her the entire day.
Didn't know anything about blackpill back then, my delusional young mind hoped to have a girl like that one day. And here I am lol.:feelscry: