Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I went to a music festival

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
Before you call me a retard for going to one as an incel, I got a free ticket from my normie "friend" and i'm currently trying to NTmaxx. With that said, going there was the biggest mistake of my life as
I have never before been exposed to this type of degeneracy before.

Absolutely every single female there was a slut. Many of them were only wearing a bra and underwear ( a lot of them were see-through) or skirts that didn't even cover their vag.. It was the first time I saw a girl's nipples in real life. I could literally see the color of the nip and the braille around it. The fucking piece of shit who had no respect for her father, was walking around with a see-through bra in broad daylight.
Every 2 minutes I saw Chad and foids walking out of those portable bathrooms they have and after I went in I would see used condoms.
People were making out everywhere I looked. I was on a nofap streak so this was torture for me. I started following these people around because of my lowered inhibition which made it even worse.

The worst thing that happened and basically ruined my whole week was when I saw, what probably was, 2 people fucking. One foid in her thong was grinding on top of what I think was a Chadlite (couldn't see his face because she was all over him) and she wedgied her own ass so hard that I saw her butthole for a split second. There were hundreds of people around her. I was so close to running over and kicking her ass which probably would've caused an anal fissure.
My friends left after that and I followed so I didn't see the rest of it but i'm sure they fucked there and then.
Keep in mind that all the foids I mentioned were between 14-18 years of age.

The rest of my time I was just standing there like an awkward autist while everyone around me was dancing and doing normie shit. One foid did trip and fall on top me so I got some titties in my face but that was the highlight of my experience.

TL;DR: Music festivals are suicide and ER fuel if you're an incel
Had to watch Ted Bundy lifefuel for days afterwards

Last edited:
CB08B4ED AF1C 4CF4 9078 760FD946249F

That’s nice.

What music genre was it?
And realizing what such young girls do in their free time is surprising. I'm still in school and I can't really imagine that these innocent looking girls are doing that. But I know they are doing it.

What music genre was it?
And realizing what such young girls do in their free time is surprising. I'm still in school and I can't really imagine that these innocent looking girls are doing that. But I know they are doing it.
Surprising lmao

Foids in these kind of parties are all waiting to get taken by Chads

What music genre was it?

It was all different types, It went on for a few days.

Inchell. :fire::fire::incel::fire::fire: :feelskek::feelskek:

You wasted a pERfect opportunity my friend.

Surprising lmao

Foids in these kind of parties are all waiting to get taken by Chads
Well it would have surprised me some time ago but not anymore of course. My point was that my female classmates come across as innocent in school environment. Nevertheless I assume that they go to parties to have sex with chads. I never went to a party, so I could never see it with my own eyes.
My female classmate that is sitting next to me has like 70 000 snapchat points and is snapping like 5 different guys in class. I'm really curious about how many guys she's slept with. I'll ask her before school ends.

Well it would have surprised me some time ago but not anymore of course. My point was that my female classmates come across as innocent in school environment. Nevertheless I assume that they go to parties to have sex with chads. I never went to a party, so I could never see it with my own eyes.
My female classmate that is sitting next to me has like 70 000 snapchat points and is snapping like 5 different guys in class. I'm really curious about how many guys she's slept with. I'll ask her before school ends.
Don't forget to multiply her answer with 10.

You'll ask her and she will lie about exact number
Don't forget to multiply her answer with 10.
Exactly this kek

Music festivals are pure suicide fuel as an incel. I had exactly the same experience 2 years ago when a chadlite friend asked if I was interested to go to an EDM festival. I love EDM and there were several great DJs, so hell yes I was really looking forward to it.

99% of the men mogged me, most of the people I saw were good looking. Women are dressed like whores and are dancing, grinding and making out with chads. My friend had sex with 2 different women that day, it was a 2 day festival with a camp site and the roasties took him to their tent on the camp site to have sex. He could have stayed on the camp site at night with another roastie, but he decided that he didn't want to stay since he had other plans the next day. I had been doing crazy amounts of effort to get a women's attention, and this dude is declining sex just like that.
This was such a suicidal experience and I felt super depressed for weeks afterwards, I'll never do that again.

Last edited:
Electronic music festivals are sui fuel for incels,nuff said

would this work if I wear a mask to hide my scars and just show off my gymcel body, by the time we get into the portable bathroom and I take my mask off it'll be too late for the foid.

my friend was showing me pics of him in some music festival and it was a serious sausage fest.

would this work if I wear a mask to hide my scars and just show off my gymcel body, by the time we get into the portable bathroom and I take my mask off it'll be too late for the foid.
loled

Great plan tbh

Holy fucking shit, fire is hot?
I never knew

Are you tall?

My guess is 3 or 4 guys. I doubt that she's slept with 40:feelsbaton:. What's your guess?
@Newbie17 @Gyros_Pretcel
Before answering, is she hot? How old is she?

my friend was showing me pics of him in some music festival and it was a serious sausage fest.

There probably are more guys than girls there but it's okay because a lot of threesomes happen.

"Rape"

There probably are more guys than girls there but it's okay because a lot of threesomes happen.

i believe you because festivals in the US are extra degenerate.
im from the Mediterranean and the festivals here are sausagefests (mostly because the overflow of drugs and criminals)

shouldve hired a van and went to town tbh

its your own fault if youre doing anything but

1. Rope
2. LDAR
3. ER

as a sub8 male/incel.

a female sits next to you and you speak with her?!?!?!??! FAKECEL.

Holy shit. where was this?

I went to a music festival too in last days, imagine if we were at the same one lulz
However I obviously didn't enjoy the experience neither, music was quite good but too much Chads and femoids flirting around.

Large social events are usually filled with sluts and chads and chadlites. Prime rope fuel :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I went to a music festival too in last days, imagine if we were at the same one lulz
However I obviously didn't enjoy the experience neither, music was quite good but too much Chads and femoids flirting around.

It would've been nice knowing there were other incels sharing my pain at that moment.

brutal, degenerate society and you cant even get 1 gf :feelscry:

Before answering, is she hot? How old is she?
I don't know how you would rate her (I guess I'm more generous in rating than other incels) but in comparison to my other female classmates she's definitely good looking. She's 5'7, tanned, blue eyes, brown hair and athletic. 7.5/10 in my opinion. She's 17.
a female sits next to you and you speak with her?!?!?!??! FAKECEL.
She doesn't dislike me since she's said that I'm funny but she definitely lets me know I'm ugly. She points all my subhuman features on a regular basis. At first I cared but since I'm blackpilled I don't. She tells me how thin my wrists are, how bad my skin is, how big my nose is, she tells me that the reason the shirt looks bad is my face. Whenever a funny picture of something is shown (for example a stupid looking bird in biology) she instantly says "That's you".
I'm one of the ugliest incels on this forum, believe me.

I don't know how you would rate her (I guess I'm more generous in rating than other incels) but in comparison to my other female classmates she's definitely good looking. She's 5'7, tanned, blue eyes, brown hair and athletic. 7.5/10 in my opinion. She's 17.

She doesn't dislike me since she's said that I'm funny but she definitely lets me know I'm ugly. She points all my subhuman features on a regular basis. At first I cared but since I'm blackpilled I don't. She tells me how thin my wrists are, how bad my skin is, how big my nose is, she tells me that the reason the shirt looks bad is my face. Whenever a funny picture of something is shown (for example a stupid looking bird in biology) she instantly says "That's you".
I'm one of the ugliest incels on this forum, believe me.

What a fucking bitch. Stand up to the cunt. Don't let some bitch talk to you like that bro it will only be ragefuel later on if you don't stand up to the skank.

My guess is 3 or 4 guys. I doubt that she's slept with 40:feelsbaton:. What's your guess?
@Newbie17 @Gyros_Pretcel
I honestly don't know anymore. A factor of ten was obviously overexaggerated. I always expected it to be something like three or four, but we had some thread about females systematically lying about their partner-count here even in surveys, that really shocked me. I can't remember the exact number but it was between five and nine. (I think it was six) It was Gigasuifuel tbh. According to that Data 40 to hundred partners mid twenties was not uncommon. @Creep Did you post this thread or do you remember it by chance?

I would say that her count is around 10

I honestly don't know anymore. A factor of ten was obviously overexaggerated. I always expected it to be something like three or four, but we had some thread about females systematically lying about their partner-count here even in surveys, that really shocked me. I can't remember the exact number but it was between five and nine. (I think it was six) It was Gigasuifuel tbh. According to that Data 40 to hundred partners mid twenties was not uncommon. @Creep Did you post this thread or do you remember it by chance?
What also needs to be taken into account is location and upbringing. I go to school in a really small city that's surrounded by many small villages. If a girl would fuck around here, she is at risk of being seen as a slut by everyone since rumors spread around fast in small cities/villages. She also has a father that's apparently conservative. He does not want her to bring anyone but a german guy home.
That's also why a 10/10 chinese girl has significantly less sexual partners than a 2/10 american girl.

Last edited:
Absolute fucking hell on Earth. The urge to go ER would be overwhelming.

What a fucking bitch. Stand up to the cunt. Don't let some bitch talk to you like that bro it will only be ragefuel later on if you don't stand up to the skank.
It would have put me down some time ago but not anymore. I don't really care anymore at this point. When someone says to "You're ugly" it's like saying "You have blue eyes"...it's an objective observation. As long as she doesn't do it with a tonality that sounds like she would try to put me down and bully me, I won't rage and waste my energy on that. Might sound redpilled but if I stay calm, laugh it off or ignore it it's better than making a drama out of it. She'll feel like her comments mean nothing to me (which is right) and that her words have no value.

1) didnt post that thread
2) never even seen what youre talking about

A girl told me once she was on a music festival and she had sex with a guy there, and left because it was too boring
The other girl she was with, just started sleeping
I told her, good job, those two guys will need years of therapy after that
So fuck them all, even the chads and chadlites get played there
Women dont care at this point, just let them be
Let them get pickier and pickier till the last idiot understands whats going on here, and then we will put them back behind the kitchen

It was an interesting story. Would love to hear it again.

@Creep @Curious0
Hmmm, I searched the whole forum, nothing. I don't know where I got this numbers from then. The real factor seems to be about three and the partner-count is moderate at 3,35 on average for women between 18 and 25 :feelsmega:. I swear there was this huge shock that was etched in my mind. Lifefuel tbh. I almost can't believe it. Maybe the whole memeing here went to my head or something.

Should have ran rape game

@Creep @Curious0
Hmmm, I searched the whole forum, nothing. I don't know where I got this numbers from then. The real factor seems to be about three and the partner-count is moderate at 3,35 on average for women between 18 and 25 :feelsmega:. I swear there was this huge shock that was etched in my mind. Lifefuel tbh. I almost can't believe it. Maybe the whole memeing here went to my head or something.
I think its surprisingly low because its so fucking hard to get a girl horny enough to want to fuck you.

Even gigachad struggles like hell to accomplish that.

but even then, numbers that low is such bullshit. Every youtube video asking women how many men they have slept with always have the vast majority saying a number higher than 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.