Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I went to see Wonder Woman 1984 in the theater

Caesercel

Caesercel

Take a look to the sky just before you die.
★★★★★
This is what happens when you have Normgroid friends. I swear half the movies I have seen in theaters are the kind I would never even pirate. But that's what happens when you are friends with normies and crave any chance for social interaction.

Would not recommend this one at all.

Last edited:
At least you have irl friends to do stuff with tbh
But yeah fuck normie entertainment

Don't torture yourself just to people please your normie friends. If they don't want to be your friends anymore because you don't want to see cucked feminist movies, good riddance.

Double Toasted says the movie is very anti-male (portrays almost every male as a rapist) and is basically a polemic against Trump (the bad guy is supposed to be Trump).

Imagine having friends

Do you have a group of friends that includes girls?

It comes to mind when I tried to socialize stupidly between 2006 - 2014. Although at that time I still believed that only my wonderful personality was enough and I did not suspect that my ugliness ruined everything.

At least you have irl friends to do stuff with tbh
But yeah fuck normie entertainment
I saw it was available on streamio but didn't bother clicking it tbh, 100% of the time the movie starred by a foid main actor/foid cast its horrible.

Did they see the shit reviews it got. Even cucks like Angry Joe called the movie out.

Now all you're missing is a shower and you'll be giga chad

Are you fucking kidding me? What kinda cucked friend would want to see that shit? Your friends aren't just normie they're cucks.

Are you fucking kidding me? What kinda cucked friend would want to see that shit? Your friends aren't just normie they're cucks.
Many normies that aren't cucks still see that kind of thing because liberalism and feminism has become an unofficial way to status signal that you are attractive enough to hold views that would otherwise make you seem weak and naive to everyone.

Many normies that aren't cucks still see that kind of thing because liberalism and feminism has become an unofficial way to status signal that you are attractive enough to hold views that would otherwise make you seem weak and naive to everyone.
Lol friends are more overrated than ever then, I don't wanna fucking watch gay ass movies with my virtue signalling friends.

Lol friends are more overrated than ever then, I don't wanna fucking watch gay ass movies with my virtue signalling friends.
tbh you have to toe the PC line these days as a low smv male. It just isn't worth compromising so much of your beliefs just to please normies who will probably ditch you at a later point anyway.

tbh you have to toe the PC line these days as a low smv male. It just isn't worth compromising so much of your beliefs just to please normies who will probably ditch you at a later point anyway.
Ugh it's like in that movie 21 Jump street where the Chad goes back to highschool thinking he'll be cool but every kid is now a woke virtue signalling cuck.

Ugh it's like in that movie 21 Jump street where the Chad goes back to highschool thinking he'll be cool but every kid is now a woke virtue signalling cuck.
Only still unrealistic because a man that is conventionally attractive can still defy woke virtue signaling and still be perfectly accepted.