Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I went to the doctor to get my T levels checked

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★
He said that the only circumstance in which he would order me a testosterone test is if my testicles aren't properly developed.

He mumbled an explanation that basically amounted to, "if we get the test, then you'll probably be fixated on those levels, when what you really need is le therapy."

Last edited:
Just settle for being a low t subhuman theory.

Just settle for being a low t subhuman theory.
Just be an effeminate boy who goes to therapy and talks about his emotions like a girl theory.

But under NO CIRCUMSTANCES should you raise your T levels, then you'll become more angry and assertive and your sperg outs might actually threaten our normalfag cartel.

Last edited:
Are you an American? If so you probably have the luxury of finding another doctor that's willing to order the testing don't give up just yet

Are you an American? If so you probably have the luxury of finding another doctor that's willing to order the testing don't give up just yet
Yes, I'll be going doctor shopping until I find one that isn't cucked.

This doctor seemed to be a student who was taking orders from his hoejabi supervisor.

Yes, I'll be going doctor shopping until I find one that isn't cucked.

This doctor seemed to be a student who was taking orders from his hoejabi supervisor.
I hope it won't take too long because it looks like doctors are engaged in a conspiracy to keep male testosterone levels down

I hope it won't take too long because it looks like doctors are engaged in a conspiracy to keep male testosterone levels down
They want us to be low-energy cattle, who have no motivation except to wageslave.

If you mix disaffection with high T, then you get problems from their perspective.

They want us to be low-energy cattle, who have no motivation except to wageslave.

If you mix disaffection with high T, then you get problems from their perspective.
Seems to be a U.S thing because I've been looking over some local government websites and it seems quite easy to get tested and then get testosterone injections

Fire him immediately and find a new doctor. Keep shopping for one that will give you test. Go to a trt clinic if you have to but you likely will have to pay out of pocket.

I never heard of le therapy. Is it French?

But yeah. Doctor shopping is what America is made of. Pretty soon the leftists will give everyone free healthcare.

Your doc was more willing to prescribe you useless poison.

I dont want to learn it tbh

Just don't help your patients confirmed!

Just don't help your patients confirmed!
The patient doesn't know what's good for him, horse tranquilizing SSRIs are what he needs.

Fire him immediately and find a new doctor. Keep shopping for one that will give you test. Go to a trt clinic if you have to but you likely will have to pay out of pocket.
Some doctors just don't want to help.

T-levels alone don't really say much about your overall health. I scored almost 900 ng/dL, yet I am still an ugly, subhuman, weak manlet. There is lots of other hormonal factors that play a big role in man's health.

He said that the only circumstance in which he would order me a testosterone test is if my testicles aren't properly developed.

He mumbled an explanation that basically amounted to, "if we get the test, then you'll probably be fixated on those levels, when what you really need is le therapy."
I told you a few days ago. most doctors will never let you check your test levels.

especially if you're under 40, healthy, or have any facial/body hair, or deep voice.

I'm pretty sure that's currently happening anyways.

Same man. I think I'm really low t