Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I went to the Stormfront website and typed in "threads about women".

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
Holy crap was that an experience. One side was the old boomer men and women talking about how you just need to be a good white man with his stuff together to get a good white woman and the other side was bitter twenty somethings talking about how all modern women care about is money and looks and how the boomers had no idea what women are like now. Then I looked at threads about ethnic women dating white guys and most were saying "Race mixing is disgusting, but when white women act the way they do and aren't giving chances to the majority of white men I don't blame those guys for choosing ethnic women."

Stormfront is full of retards

Would be interested in reading the shit-flinging between boomer tradcucks and disillusioned low-tier mayonormies, though

Would be interested in reading the shit-flinging between boomer tradcucks and disillusioned low-tier mayonormies, though
Just go to storm front and type in women and you'll see it a few replies in.

Can you really blame them? We have more in common than not. A lot of men are being "left behind" and the reaction manifests itself within the incel community, the manosphere (redpill/PUA/MGTOW/MRA), and a resurgence of far right ideologies (ie white nationalism). It is even manifesting itself in left wing/pro-establishment camp with the normalization of the cuckold fetish, open relationships, and trannymaxxing. These are all manifestations of the same fundamental problem. It is just easier for most guys to cope with politics/self help because to accept the blackpill you pretty much have to forfeit your ego and most people are not willing to do that.

Sounds like a lot of bluepill stuff.

How? One side is pointing out how crappy women are and that the boomers on stormfront are out of touch.
I misread part of it, it's not bluepill. They seem to have the right idea.

Alt-right sites practice actively the art of convining young disenfranchised men that they're somehow good for being something that they had nothing to do with.

"Yes, you're a failure and will never succeed in life. But you're White! You're a god!"

It's all just indoctrination of disillusioned normie men who need to hold onto something to protect their ego, as they have done absolutely nothing to be proud of and thusly need something they were born with to hold over others.

I have no sympathy for stormcucks.

Last edited:

I can’t understand white supremacist incels tbh, why fight for people who want nothing to do with you?(“your” females reject you)

It’s a cope for them, I suppose.

I've seen teen girls manipulate normies into giving them money or buying them things.
I see. That kinda "caring about money" thing.

I was thinking more along the bluepilled ideas of money attracting women

Holy crap was that an experience. One side was the old boomer men and women talking about how you just need to be a good white man with his stuff together to get a good white woman and the other side was bitter twenty somethings talking about how all modern women care about is money and looks and how the boomers had no idea what women are like now. Then I looked at threads about ethnic women dating white guys and most were saying "Race mixing is disgusting, but when white women act the way they do and aren't giving chances to the majority of white men I don't blame those guys for choosing ethnic women."
Stormfront willing to date women that arent even their own ethnicity. Jfl what ever happened to white genocide

typed in "threads about women".
That makes no sense, why would you use "threads about" as a search parameter?

You would just search for 'women' and use 'search titles only' if you wanted it prominent.

Stormfront willing to date women that arent even their own ethnicity. Jfl what ever happened to white genocide
They don't like it and aren't doing it, they just understand it considering how white women are.
That makes no sense, why would you use "threads about" as a search parameter?

You would just search for 'women' and use 'search titles only' if you wanted it prominent.
I used the wrong term.

They don't like it and aren't doing it, they just understand it considering how white women are.
They could end up preaching all that and end up having an Asian wife like that one redpill comic lol

Never went to those places

Stormfront is full of (((retards)))

I can’t understand white supremacist incels tbh, why fight for people who want nothing to do with you?(“your” females reject you)

They blame ethnicels instead of white femoids for what they describe as "white genocide'', whatever the fuck that means. In other words, they're massive simps.

They blame ethnicels instead of white femoids for what they describe as "white genocide'', whatever the fuck that means. In other words, they're massive simps.
If you took rights away from women the whole problem society has would be solved pretty quickly tbh. Everyone would be happy.. but then I forget that we can't have nice things.

Stormfrontmaxxing is a gigacope for inceldom tbh There will ALWAYS be enough Chads to impregnate stacies and Chads for the most part arent going for ethnic foids either.

Those boomers are just mad and coping also because some beaners moved into their hood.

I generally think race nationalism is cucked for incel men of any race. We are all the niggers of our respective races, our races did nor want us, the HUMAN race does not want us. Most alt-right sites I see bash incels. it's rooted in a eugenics ideology, I think all race nationalist movements probably are. I really don't care about the white race, the black race, the asian race, the hispanic race, the arab race, the curry race, or the entire human race. If they are not interested in preserving me, I'm not interested in preserving them.

Stormfrontcel has always been a real thing.

Angry white incels = far right wing groups (biggest hypocrites though since a lot of them date noodlewhores).

Why tf would a incel defend stormfags anyway ?
/pol/ hates us and will do anything to get rid of us.

True. "their" females are either being whores or breeding with other races. :feelsLSD:

1588477921100.png

Why tf would a incel defend stormfags anyway ?
/pol/ hates us and will do anything to get rid of us.

/pol/ is retarded because they refuse to take the loli pill.

To be honest arab foids probably treated me the most like a normal human. They likely just wanted my academic help though and weren't really my friends.

Alt-right sites practice actively the art of convining young disenfranchised men that they're somehow good for being something that they had nothing to do with.

"Yes, you're a failure and will never succeed in life. But you're White! You're a god!"

It's all just indoctrination of disillusioned normie men who need to hold onto something to protect their ego, as they have done absolutely nothing to be proud of and thusly need something they were born with to hold over others.

I don't even need to add anything to this

Daily bash the alt-right thread brought to you by ugly brown men. When they aren't whining about JBW they are telling the white man they are conquering their women.

It's more about taking women as property and not having more competition from foreigners and about hating jews. I never felt pride over being white. Maybe others coped that way though. Speaking as a former WNcel.

Stormfrontcel has always been a real thing.

Angry white incels = far right wing groups (biggest hypocrites though since a lot of them date noodlewhores).
It’s all they can get

Stormfront is retarded as fuck, and I’m not surprised by what you found, it’s basically what I’d expect.
Having said that the obsession with race and racemixing with a lot of users here isn’t a lot better (much of it coming from non-whites).

MUH RACE LOYALTY

I just want to die.

It’s simply being practical and pragmatic ie would you really want to live in a society fully controlled by browns or blacks?

No you would not.

Nobody wants that.

Not even the non whites themselves.

All you end up with via black or brown rule is a crime filled shithole of suffering and squalor featuring nasty assed favelas, rape, mob violence, gang warfare, shitting on the streets and when things get really bad cannibalism.

It’s simply being practical and pragmatic ie would you really want to live in a society fully controlled by browns or blacks?

No you would not.

Nobody wants that.

All you end up with via black or brown rule is a crime filled shithole of suffering and squalor featuring nasty assed favelas, rape, mob violence, gang warfare, shitting on the streets and when things get really bad cannibalism.
tbh I already live in a crime filled shithole

Maybe that makes sense for burgercels and eurocels

tbh I already live in a crime filled shithole

Maybe that makes sense for burgercels and eurocels
My condolences brother.

And feel free to correct me if I’m wrong but I’m quite certain that you wish you didn’t live where you are and I can’t blame you for that if I am indeed right about this.

My condolences brother.

And feel free to correct me if I’m wrong but I’m quite certain that you wish you didn’t live where you are and I can’t blame you for that if I am indeed right about this.
Yeah man I would like to live in Cayman Islands or Trinidad & Tobago if I could choose

But tbh I live a better life than 90% of people here, I should be more grateful ngl

Stormfront is retarded as fuck, and I’m not surprised by what you found, it’s basically what I’d expect.
Having said that the obsession with race and racemixing with a lot of users here isn’t a lot better (much of it coming from non-whites).

MUH RACE LOYALTY

Race royalty doesn't matter, it's a cope to fill the void of having no true allegiance, so they default to the most basic form EI anyone that looks like me

No you would not.

Nobody wants that.

The things you described are in South American countries which are controlled by a rich white minority that let's multinational corporations exploit their country's resources

The things you described are in South American countries which are controlled by a rich white minority that let's multinational corporations exploit their country's resources
If you were to dig up a list of names of these secret rulers most likely we would find that almost if not every last one of them is a Jew and not an actual racially white person.

If you were to dig up a list of names of these secret rulers most likely we would find that almost if not every last one of them is a Jew and not an actual racially white person.
Vargas(former brazilian dictator)- not jewish
Sebastian pinera- Not jewish
Stroessner(former dictator of bolivia)-aryan german
Bolsonaro-not jewish
Jeanine Anez(current oligarch of bolivia)-not jewish
Pinochet-not jewish
Fujimori-not jewish

Whites in south america want nonwhites to be poor and use them as cheap or slave labor.

I doubt that’s an exhaustive list but I have to wonder how many of the names you did list pay tribute to ZOG/AIPAC and or have some Jew handler or “advisor” lurking around behind the scenes?

Remember Jews almost always utilize gentile puppet figures to hide their involvement ie in ZOG USA we presently have Trump for our own example of this.

Last edited:
I really don't care about the white race, the black race, the asian race, the hispanic race, the arab race, the curry race, or the entire human race. If they are not interested in preserving me, I'm not interested in preserving them.
thorough :feelsthink:

Daily bash the alt-right thread brought to you by ugly brown men. When they aren't whining about JBW they are telling the white man they are conquering their women.
I'm white and this isn't a bash thread. I'm just saying what I saw.