Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I will approach 1000 girls and find a GF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today
-------------

2 approaches - 1 direct, 1 indirect

Direct:

A foid passed by me and I said. Hello, you look cute today. What's your name?

She said: "My name is 'it doesn't matter' and left

Indirect:

A foid was passing by me. She had a tattoo on her upper chest - some weird shit.

I asked what's that tattoo. She said - the cube of something

then I told her that I know about the cube of saturn but she said this isn't it

I said: "Can you explain to me real quick then?"
She: "I could but I don't want to. It will take too much time." and left.

2 rejections

Side notes:

I felt calmer today. Of course, I was nervous, but my inhibition is sensibly lower.

955 to go

45. its over. But good for social skills

Dude, just abort this project. It's NOT good for ur social skills because.....you don't have social skills.

Today
-------------

2 approaches - 1 direct, 1 indirect

Direct:

A foid passed by me and I said. Hello, you look cute today. What's your name?

She said: "My name is 'it doesn't matter' and left

Indirect:

A foid was passing by me. She had a tattoo on her upper chest - some weird shit.

I asked what's that tattoo. She said - the cube of something

then I told her that I know about the cube of saturn but she said this isn't it

I said: "Can you explain to me real quick then?"
She: "I could but I don't want to. It will take too much time." and left.

2 rejections

Side notes:

I felt calmer today. Of course, I was nervous, but my inhibition is sensibly lower.

955 to go
Normie explanation:

Foid 1) You acted like a nice guy creep and had a really boring approach.
2) "Can you explain to me real quick then?" - Why would you ask a stranger to explain something? That's just annoying.

trp explanation:

1) You acted like a nice guy creep and had a really beta and boring approach.
2) "Can you explain to me real quick then?" - You're a man, so asking a woman to explain something to you turns her off because it's a submissive beta gesture.

Truth:
1) You're an ugly male and no amount of social skills can make up for it.
2) You're an ugly male and no amount of social skills can make up for it.

tl;dr - Please stop

how good looking are you OP ?
compared to girls you approach ?

clearly you are not targeting the right girls

how good looking are you OP ?
compared to girls you approach ?

clearly you are not targeting the right girls

i think i am their looksmatch but i have also approached higher than me

today they were not higher than me according to me

I really disagree, after this OP will become so low inhibit that he could become a great businessman or salesman, plus if these stats are to be believed:
https://incels.is/threads/mentalcel-vs-uglycel.51199/#post-946085
, like 40 % of the incels here are mentalcels, so OP could potentially be one of those and actually ascend
theoretically, yes, i'll grant the possibility. However, his technique is a bit too "aggressive", not as in mean-aggression-alpha, but just to the degree of being sllightly if not slightly-more-than-slightly annoying, at least to the foids, which is playing itself out as he is going along here.

theoretically, yes, i'll grant the possibility. However, his technique is a bit too "aggressive", not as in mean-aggression-alpha, but just to the degree of being sllightly if not slightly-more-than-slightly annoying, at least to the foids, which is playing itself out as he is going along here.
He'll probably adjust before his 200th approach, practice does yield improvements. I agree though, he is probably being too aggressive

after 1000 rejections, you should have a cElebRation in the mall

Since the rejections are staying brutal, maybe we should use this thread to think up some better openers.

I think the trouble with coming up with a good opener is that there's a large gap between your personal experiences, so you can't just say be like "Heyy... are you bored today too? Let's chat/go for a walk/coffee." to the girl, because they probably aren't bored or lonesome and easily have a bunch of things in mind like somewhere they could be or some friend they could meet, or some event that wants them to show up just because they're a girl.
So you'd have to break apart from that somehow and invite them to something or to make her be something other than just the girl that will cure your loneliness/boredom at that point in time.

A man is rejected by 45 women.

A woman could fuck 45 men without ever being rejected.

2 more approaches today - direct

One of the foids laughed but without looking at me

Don't want to explain them since they were nothing special, but I did made a few observations/upgrades:

------------

1. The energy that you carry transmits to the other person - if you are nervous, she becomes more nervous too. if you are calm, you are less scary and creepy in her femshit brain

That's why I started to walk VERY slowly while approaching. This calms me down whereas walking normally or fast increase the anxiety.

My inhibition is lowering but I need to keep at it. I noticed that even a day could send me too far back.

I also started to approach men by asking them stupid shit - they are all cucks and behave like cucks.

This helps because your inhibition is not linked solely to women - it's social too.

Overall, pretty bad day, but I can sense that I will improve.

I am already better.

My goal is to be able to approach almost any foid calmly and without much hesitation.

953 to go

@uninstall You are definitely Dutch. @FACEandLMS is right. That's exactly how the foids would respond here.

Truth:
1) You're an ugly male and no amount of social skills can make up for it.
2) You're an ugly male and no amount of social skills can make up for it.

tl;dr - Please stop

:feelsrope:

OP inspires me,I'll do it too around my city

@uninstall You are definitely Dutch. @FACEandLMS is right. That's exactly how the foids would respond here.

:feelsrope:

He won't confirm cuz he's scared that the FBI will fly to NL, kick his door down, out of their jurisdiction area, and arrest him for posting legal content on this forum. Talk about high inhibition.

He won't confirm cuz he's scared that the FBI will fly to NL, kick his door down, out of their jurisdiction area, and arrest him for posting legal content on this forum. Talk about high inhibition.
Giga kek, FBI couldn't care less about male virgins on the internet. If they gave a damn, I would have been questioned already, and I've got 10.000+ posts in here.

nigga ur 45 it is over for you stop this nonsense

Giga kek, FBI couldn't care less about male virgins on the internet. If they gave a damn, I would have been questioned already, and I've got 10.000+ posts in here.

Same here. My Internet footprint is extensive (YT, etc) and still they don't care.

Uninstall needs to install some low inhib. I wonder how robotic his approaches are. He won't upload or pm some spycam footage of them so we can give him pointers. He is going to make the same mistake 1000 times. At this point, it's likely he has fullblown aspergers.

How does it help his social skills when he keeps getting rejected so directly?
it'll only help you with decision on act if you should rope or not

there is no way in hell that not 1 girl in 1000 will like me

so far

I have approached 22

978 to go

fellas
Giving me inspiration but no way I'm going to go to 1000. Fuck 1000 humiliations.

Ben wel benieuwd hoeveel Nederlanders hier eigenlijk zitten...

Same here. My Internet footprint is extensive (YT, etc) and still they don't care.

Uninstall needs to install some low inhib. I wonder how robotic his approaches are. He won't upload or pm some spycam footage of them so we can give him pointers. He is going to make the same mistake 1000 times. At this point, it's likely he has fullblown aspergers.
I have to agree. But at the same time I can see why he's so reluctant to use spycam footage, it'll expose who he is. The Netherlands isn't that big a country and everything is recognizable.

He seems Dutch to me. But American/Canadian SJWs are infecting us too with their bullshit.

Wait, you're a currycel in Dutchland? No wonder it's over for you.

Any updates, @uninstall ?

I have to agree. But at the same time I can see why he's so reluctant to use spycam footage, it'll expose who he is. The Netherlands isn't that big a country and everything is recognizable.

He could at least do an audio recorded with a translated transcript. If we could at least hear how he comes across, we might be able to change the remaining 9XX approaches. At the rate he's going, he's going to do 1000 approaches using the exact same technique. Something about his posts seems off. Like there is a filter there. I couldn't be sure if it was a language barrier or aspergers, but you don't seem to have it so I think it might be his spergs.

He could at least do an audio recorded with a translated transcript. If we could at least hear how he comes across, we might be able to change the remaining 9XX approaches. At the rate he's going, he's going to do 1000 approaches using the exact same technique. Something about his posts seems off. Like there is a filter there. I couldn't be sure if it was a language barrier or aspergers, but you don't seem to have it so I think it might be his spergs.
That's actually a good idea, audio recordings of his approaches would be helpful for us to determine how good or bad his technique is. Also, I don't think it's a language barrier. We are all taught English in high school. It's probably autism.

"I did 34 more approaches. I slowed down. 900 more to go in exactly the same way!"

Hey, friend. I have actually improved.

I am not going to buy spy cameras and record it because I don't want to spend money on that and pressure myself even more to look good for you.

I do what I can and there's that.

You can call me an aspie or whatever. (you seem obsessed with the idea that I have aspergers)

I am fighting and that's all that matters to me.

It's kind of sad how no one is encouraging OP but instead calling him as aspie or whatever. Crabs in a bucket.

It's kind of sad how no one is encouraging OP but instead calling him as aspie or whatever. Crabs in a bucket.
You haven't really read this thread if you think no one is encouraging him, and some of the people calling him an aspie are just showing concern

I like this idea, I have done it myself for a couple of years but only while I was drunk so it's not really the same thing.

Just saw this thread lmao. The biggest cope in the history of coping.

Good luck on your journey to 1000 rejections and eventual arrest.

Having seen your latest meltdown -- If you truly are a Eurocell then why you don't you take a RyanAir flight and go to Poland over this weekend? Polish chicks are very gentle with their rejections, especially if you're a foreigner. Scandinavian women are blunt as hell, on the other hand.

Having seen your latest meltdown -- If you truly are a Eurocell then why you don't you take a RyanAir flight and go to Poland over this weekend? Polish chicks are very gentle with their rejections, especially if you're a foreigner. Scandinavian women are blunt as hell, on the other hand.
He would need to move to Poland. Even if he goes there for a weekend, he needs to have something to offer these girls in the long term and set up dates.

About Scandinavian women, they are generally rude to everybody, but there is also racism going on against non-Scandinavians, because immigration is so high. So they automatically assume foreigner= low status, even if you are white. Scandinavian women are the absolute worst.

if you are sub 7.5 and want a girlfriend you arent truly blackpilled.

No im not talking aboutnot being able to get a girlfriend as a sub 7.5

Good luck. Anyone that approaches gets respect, i know how difficult it is. I approached 300 between 2006-2012 and got rejected by them all, was only ever given fake numbers.
I was never given a fake number but my experience is they would give me the number and then flake on the date. I would get a number from about 25% or so I approached (depending on circumstance) and 1 date every 6 months.

A goddamn meatgrinder.

Over the last few days, I've done like a dozen approaches but did a poor job logging them tbh.

Some of them sucked and probably shouldn't count. I will just add 5 more and that's it, although. I did more than that technically.

948 to go

More info please. Do you use same pick up lines/approach method on each girl?

Good luky and spreed the message for al femoids

Status
Not open for further replies.