Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I will approach 1000 girls and find a GF

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was never given a fake number but my experience is they would give me the number and then flake on the date. I would get a number from about 25% or so I approached (depending on circumstance) and 1 date every 6 months.

A goddamn meatgrinder.

yep - one great way to get rid of a loser - give him your phone number and when he calls tell him no way.

@uninstall I'll donate $100 for a video of you approaching. This thread is too fucking funny not to have some record for posterity.

Anyone else want to throw some more into the pool?

It has now become a thing for me to check up every day on this thread how OP is doing. Hopefully there'll be something to be learned out of it.

Please update this thread more often. This is like a descent into madness/insight.

And when a normal person sees this thread the mental gymnastics needed to blue-pill it will be fun to read.

Do it, and learn from every answer, it might only social skills.

That's true
"Hey, there are almost 4 billion women on earth. You can't claim no woman wants you until you ask out every single one first!" /sarcasm

And I'm sure you didn't mean it literally, but it's not only bad social skills that bring rejection. Chad could be retarded and get laid within an hour. Only normal guys need social skills.

Last edited:
Please update this thread more often. This is like a descent into madness/insight.

And when a normal person sees this thread the mental gymnastics needed to blue-pill it will be fun to read.
I always kek @ this supreme term.

You should approach in places where it is more socially acceptable to talk to strangers. E.g. a library, specialty stores (music, books, hobby related), bars, the beach / swimming pool. Your chances of success drastically go down if you approach in the wrong place, for example on the street, the busstop, public transport, mall, etc.

You should approach in places where it is more socially acceptable to talk to strangers. E.g. a library, specialty stores (music, books, hobby related), bars, the beach / swimming pool. Your chances of success drastically go down if you approach in the wrong place, for example on the street, the busstop, public transport, mall, etc.
Approaching a woman at a store is more socially acceptable than at a bus stop? lol

Same for library. 1) You are supposed to keep quiet there 2) Women are usually reading or busy unlike at a bus stop/public transportation.

Last edited:
No real approaching today, but lots of lowering inhibition exercises:

1. Complimenting all people -

I complimented many men on their watches - such cucks. Lmfao, they all behave like 10 year old girls.

2. A few neggings

Some foids passed by me with two dogs - I said: "Where did you steal those dogs from?" Her - Ignore me.

3. Asking for directions

I noticed an improvement from similar exercises - my voice gets calmer.

Right now I have no problem striking small talk conversations with males.

I usually talk to cyclist about their bikes because I am actually interested.

I actually have more problems approaching men then I do women.

Man when will you reach three digits.

Why are you wasting your time talking to dudes? Its not gonna affect your result with women. State is bullshit, don’t think talking to men is going to bring you into state

3. Asking for directions

I noticed an improvement from similar exercises - my voice gets calmer.

Right now I have no problem striking small talk conversations with males.

I usually talk to cyclist about their bikes because I am actually interested.

this is the old directionmaxing PUA advice.

Another rejection:

I am waiting for the bus. A girl that I used to see comes.

Me: Hi, How are you? to a girl that I often used to see on my way to work.
She: Do we know each other?
Me: No, but I've seen you around. What's your name?
She: Christina.

We shake hands.

Me: so, what do you work?
She: Good talk

Then she moved away and pulled out her phone.

947 to go

Me: what do you work?
She: Good talk Then moved away and pulled out her phone.

947 to go
She's prob gonna take a pic of you and put it on Facebook telling other women to avoid you

It depends on the sample space. If it's 1000 below average females, then you should find at least 1

Another rejection:

We shake hands.

947 to go
kek, I would have stopped there. Creds for actually pushing it to be sure. Fuck these bitches.

i go for looksmatch or slightly above
It's over lol...

The real question is, how will you convince the foid to have sex with you after she accepts a date?

I will approach 1000 girls and get 1000 rejections then rope

i go for looksmatch or slightly above

Not as bad a strategy as it sounds, assuming you're ~5/10. Don't give monstrous 2/10 obeasts the satisfaction of rejecting you. Conversely, if you wanted to limit yourself to 1/10 car wreck survivors, you might have a chance there as well.

It's over lol...

The real question is, how will you convince the foid to have sex with you after she accepts a date?

After being stranded in isolation for years, this is probably the hardest part. Like Kaspar Hauser trying to learn to speak.

It's over lol...

Yeah OP what are you doing if one ever actually does decide to go out with you

This guy has approached 63 women or some shit and I can't even approach one lmfao.

Another rejection:

We shake hands.

947 to go

at least she shook your hand. u just didn't have enough "game" hahaha ............................................i mean face.

It's over lol...

i don't know

my cock is 4.4 inches

it looks fine when deflated

but erect it just doesnt amount to a big cock
You get p in the v yet?

From the approaches?

no.
This guy has approached 63 women or some shit and I can't even approach one lmfao.

some of those approaches were legit bullshit and weak tbh

You can approach millions and still dont get laid if you are not in their social circle

You can approach millions and still dont get laid if you are not in their social circle
The worst part about women is that they all want the same guy, so if 20 girls don't find you attractive, chances are, all of them won't. So approaching a million times, could literally turn into a million rejections/fake numbers/flakes.

The worst part about women is that they all want the same guy, so if 20 girls don't find you attractive, chances are, all of them won't. So approaching a million times, could literally turn into a million rejections/fake numbers/flakes.
Yep, there is no hope for us only rope

Post some videos I would like to see how you interact with women.

if i get nothing by 500

i will simply stop

1000 is useless
if you don't have a number at 50, you need to sit down and switch things up...

dress up
try a new haircut
etc.

if i get nothing by 500

i will simply stop
Are you trying outside of cold approaching during the day? I think you should expand your methods.

Try nightclubs/bars and find some drunk girls to pick up. That should be a million times easier and you'll definitely score something way before 1000 attempts even if you're not overly attractive.

Try online dating. Take some really good photos (fraud with filters and slight enhancements in photoshop), buy plus and swipe a lot. Make yourself better looking, but not to an extreme.

Are you trying outside of cold approaching during the day? I think you should expand your methods.

Try nightclubs/bars and find some drunk girls to pick up. That should be a million times easier and you'll definitely score something way before 1000 attempts even if you're not overly attractive.

Try online dating. Take some really good photos (fraud with filters and slight enhancements in photoshop), buy plus and swipe a lot. Make yourself better looking, but not to an extreme.
It was over before it began. This study will prove it.

Yesterday, I technically approached at least 5 bitches but some of the approaches were so direct that they were destined to fail since the very beginning.

I had one good interaction, though.

Here it is:

I was in the metro and saw some roastie with some piercing on the nose.

Went to her and asked her:

"Doesn't that thing hurt?"
She - No

What if somebody pulls it like in the movie Payback.

She legit laughed and says this would never happen to her.

Then, we took off at the next stop.

I said: "You look good, babe." lmfao

She - thank you

Me: How old are you?

20? You?
29?

Me: Want to exchange numbers and talk some other time?
She: I am leaving for Germany.

Me: Have a nice trip.

It's still a rejection ofc but I will count it as a legit approach.

946 to go

if i get nothing by 500

i will simply stop
What?!?! You said one-thousand before!

I want your face plastered around the town with a subtitle reading, "STAY AWAY FROM THIS MAN".

latest

Last edited:
i don't know

my cock is 4.4 inches

it looks fine when deflated

but erect it just doesnt amount to a big cock
I actually did a bunch of approaches and did manage to get to the point lebanesecel mentioned about getting past the first phase. I was a total autist and she literally ran away from me. Fuck. There went 4 years down the drain.

What?!?! You said one-thousand before!

I want your face plastered around the town with a subtitle reading, "STAY AWAY FROM THIS MAN".

Westway-Protest.jpg

I am legit afraid

because there are cameras everywhere I approach

also I live in a relatively small town and roasties may exchange info and record me with their phones to upload my photo online and spread something like the above on FB

but I will go on

Status
Not open for further replies.