Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I will approach 1000 girls and find a GF

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

uninstall

Banned
-
there is no way in hell that not 1 girl in 1000 will like me

so far

I have approached 22

978 to go

fellas

keep tryin, you need fuckign richmax or looksmax beyond average but being wealthy is mostly all you need

Cope until you come back to rope.

so far

I have approached 22

978 to go

fellas

Approachmaxx and you will ascend

I hope it works out for you!

But it's not that unlikely :/

so far

I have approached 22

978 to go

fellas

As long as you don't do any creepy shit and get yourself arrested, it's all cool.

Good luck my man I hope you find someone. It's a tough world out there.

I hope it works out for you!

But it's not that unlikely :/

I have an excel spreadsheet

If it does not work after 1000, at least I will know that I have tried

better than posting the same bullshit on here

great but if you went through 900 in a short time and non reciprocated that isnt good..

so far

I have approached 22

978 to go

fellas

1,000 Is a really strong number,
If you really wanna succeed you should also try learning from your mistakes each approach,
you should share with us your failed story so we could help you improve :)

1,000 Is a really strong number,
If you really wanna succeed you should also try learning from your mistakes each approach,
you should share with us your failed story so we could help you improve :)

yeah changes will have to happen

it's along road, but I have definetely progressed

before just saying hi and passing by was super stressful for my introverted personna

but my inhibition lowered usbstantially
great but if you went through 900 in a short time and non reciprocated that isnt good..

well, if 900 don't work...it would be pretty pointless to go for 100

u're right on that one

Reminder chad doesn't have to approach even 1.

Yeah right.

There was an American Dad episode where Steve and Snot decided to ask every single girl in the high school to the prom, because they figured it was a mathematical impossibility that every single one would say no. And guess what? all of them said no

That's what's going to happen. Imagine your perfect woman... that's what every other guy in the world wants too. It's the same for women. If one woman doesn't want you - no woman will want you. Your best bet is mutual desperation.

But good luck. Many women would rather be alone than with one of us. And besides, they could be Chad's #377 than your #1.

Sorry I'm so blunt and angry, but this is the type of advice that normal people give to incels that's been proven wrong wrong wrong and wrong again.

Good luck!

You are wasting your time if you aren't even trying to looksmax.

Yeah right.

There was an American Dad episode where Steve and Snot decided to ask every single girl in the high school to the prom, because they figured it was a mathematical impossibility that every single one would say no. And guess what? all of them said no

Yeah, all women have the same tastes. There are niches, but you need to be above a certain threshold to run niche game anyway.

Reminder chad doesn't have to approach even 1.

That wouldn't be true without tinder

Chad does not have to approach because of tinder

Otherwise even chads will experience rejections from cold approach

it's a meat grinder
You are wasting your time if you aren't even trying to looksmax.

I lift and dress well imo

i am going for my looksmatch in a non-fat form

therefore, I think i have a chance

That wouldn't be true without tinder

Chad does not have to approach because of tinder

Otherwise even chads will experience rejections from cold approach

it's a meat grinder
Cope, man. Girls absolutely approach attractive men, and let them know they are wanted. That is nature. If you have to chase down a girl, and try and prove to her you are attractive, it is already over.

Yeah right.

That's what's going to happen. Imagine your perfect woman... that's what every other guy in the world wants too. It's the same for women. If one woman doesn't want you - no woman will want you. Your best bet is mutual desperation.

But good luck. Many women would rather be alone than with one of us. And besides, they could be Chad's #377 than your #1.

Sorry I'm so blunt and angry, but this is the type of advice that normal people give to incels that's been proven wrong wrong wrong and wrong again.

Good luck!

lol

are u making conclusions from some bullshit TV show?

life ain't a movie in case u don't know

That's a pretty low inhib thing to accomplish. I wish you luck man, hopefully you get a loyal gf for your efforts.

That's a pretty low inhib thing to accomplish. I wish you luck man, hopefully you get a loyal gf for your efforts.

thanks

i tried onlien dating and it didn't work

I think i have better chances irl

lol

are u making conclusions from some bullshit TV show?

life ain't a movie in case u don't know
How about this then? I've messaged (online) over 5 thousand women. Not an exaggeration.

Sure, that's online not in real life - but I've messaged the scummiest women you can imagine - all looking for dates - and they still said no no no.

Your best bet is, again, mutual desperation. If you approach women with no other options, one might consent to letting you buy their next meal.

But anyway.... I do wish you well. The certainty of your declaration pissed me off - like none of us have tried the same thing already.

Good luck Uninstall.

But how do you plan to do so many approaches? Are you gonna go to a bar everyday and ask a foid out?

How about this then? I've messaged (online) over 5 thousand women. Not an exaggeration.

Sure, that's online not in real life - but I've messaged the scummiest women you can imagine - all looking for dates - and they still said no no no.

Your best bet is, again, mutual desperation. If you approach women with no other options, one might consent to letting you buy their next meal.

But anyway.... I do wish you well. The certainty of your declaration pissed me off - like none of us have tried the same thing already.

online does not work unless you are literllay an 8 - like legit extremely handsome

i tried tinder and badoo - waste of time - they all flake on me - even landwhales and village whores

I'm curious to see what happens. Let us know how it goes.
What opening lines did you use so far?

Good Luck. How old are you?

You’ve inspired me to do the same. Not approach 1000 girls obviously, but approach a few and see how that pans out.

So you plan on cold approaching 1000 women at age 30 in 2018? ....Good luck with that. Expect to get banned from places eventually and get a bad reputation.

With that said, I cold approached a very large number of women myself (both day game and night game), but the vast majority of those approaches were when I was 19-22. And of course this was back during the mid to late 2000s, when the social climate was very different. I can't imagine doing that shit again at my age in the horrendous social climate of 2018.

So you plan on cold approaching 1000 women at age 30 in 2018? ....Good luck with that. Expect to get banned from places eventually and get a bad reputation.

With that said, I cold approached a very large number of women myself (both day game and night game), but the vast majority of those approaches were when I was 19-22. And of course this was back during the mid to late 2000s, when the social climate was very different. I can't imagine doing that shit again at my age in the horrendous social climate of 2018.

u rite homie

it is much better to accumulate post on a forum for kids bitchign that they can't get matches on tinder

approaching has done wonders for my sociel anxiety

You made a mistake. I assume you meant 1,000,000 cold approaches, not 1,000.

Good on you for actually taking action OP.

My prediction is you'll probably get laid with an ethnic before Approach 500.

There actually was an autistic 5'1 white guy who was over 30 who posted on RVF forums. He went to China, approached 2000 girls there to finally lose his virginity. His thread definitely was inspirational... Proof that all whites are volcels. Proof that all whites just need to Aproachmaxx.

I'd personally recommend you only approach ethnics. Lesser possibility of total blowouts and you getting banned from a place.

If you think that is gonna work, you're delusional. Cold-approaching girls in public just creeps them the fuck out.

Good on you for actually taking action OP.

My prediction is you'll probably get laid with an ethnic before Approach 500.

There actually was an autistic 5'1 white guy who was over 30 who posted on RVF forums. He went to China, approached 2000 girls there to finally lose his virginity. His thread definitely was inspirational... Proof that all whites are volcels. Proof that all whites just need to Aproachmaxx.

I'd personally recommend you only approach ethnics. Lesser possibility of total blowouts and you getting banned from a place.

how do you get banned from the street

here the only ethnics are ricecels and occasional indians

I will approach some noodlewhore if I see them
If you think that is gonna work, you're delusional. Cold-approaching girls in public just creeps them the fuck out.

true

I have no idea if I will have the strength and madness to make it, but this is the plan

Good luck OP keep us updated. Every incel deserves happiness.

Wish you good luck OP. I plan to do the same thing (but not approaching a thousand of times though). In the meanwhile you should looksmax hardcore and work on your pick-up skills. Cold-approach is not easy by default, but with 80 % of looks and 20 % of personality (voice, body language, charisma) I bet that you can still make it work .

Like someone said, avoid approaching white foids and put more emphasis on ethnics. If these bitches happen to be mean and unreceptive toward you, then feel absolutely free to insult the shit out of them and bring their egos down.

In these days of CCTV everywhere, you're likely to have a restraining order placed on you (or worse) if you go about and randomly approach a thousand girls. Remember, if you need to ask, the answer is no.

I hope this is LARP. Otherwise an hero before you get rejected again

Good luck. Anyone that approaches gets respect, i know how difficult it is. I approached 300 between 2006-2012 and got rejected by them all, was only ever given fake numbers.

Cope, man. Girls absolutely approach attractive men, and let them know they are wanted. That is nature. If you have to chase down a girl, and try and prove to her you are attractive, it is already over.

Autistic cope. I guarantee you are under 23 yo. Most of the couples you see on this earth is because the subchad guy approached the woman.

(( @uninstall ))

I admire your effort. You are doing more to get a gf than 99.999% of this forum is.

Some tips:

1. Buy a spycamera and record yourself secretly. I did this back in my PUA days. It's amazing how much you can't see when you're in the moment. It's amazing how many nonverbal-rejection cues you miss when in conversation. I watched old footage of me and I cringed both at my game and at how I missed the nonverbal-rejection from the getgo, despite the woman still talking to me.

2. If you are using "How are you doing?" as a subchad, then you are probably socially awkward, autistic and don't speak to many people offline. In 2018, you have to be interesting ASAP. If you open with that line, you will have already lost the woman's interest. It doesn't even sound like something someone would say in 2018. You might as well open with "Here ye! Here ye!".

3. If you record your approaches (even just the audio), PM some clips so I can hear if you are mumbling like a monotonous autist or not, cuz I'm thinking you are.

its over if all 1000 reject you

In these days of CCTV everywhere, you're likely to have a restraining order placed on you (or worse) if you go about and randomly approach a thousand girls. Remember, if you need to ask, the answer is no.

Not true. Don't spread bullshit.

Most of you are the epitome of crab-bucket mentality.
1. Buy a spycamera and record yourself secretly. I did this back in my PUA days. It's amazing how much you can't see when you're in the moment. It's amazing how many nonverbal-rejection cues you miss when in conversation. I watched old footage of me and I cringed both at my game and at how I missed the nonverbal-rejection from the getgo, despite the woman still talking to me.

One day I will do this too. I've noticed this in other people's spycam PUA videos on YouTube - there's a shitload of tiny cues that women give off that I seem to not 'get' in real time. I guess that's proof that I'm an autistcel.

Not true. Don't spread bullshit.

Most of you are the epitome of crab-bucket mentality.

Go out and approach women randomly. If you make it to 1000 without being stopped, questioned, treated with suspicion by the police and such, I will pay for you to have a night with the best high class hooker money can buy and that's a promise :feelsbaton:

Go out and approach women randomly. If you make it to 1000 without being stopped, questioned, treated with suspicion by the police and such, I will pay for you to have a night with the best high class hooker money can buy and that's a promise :feelsbaton:

You may get questioned but there's no law that can ban you from public places. Of course it's a whole different matter in malls and such.

ITT a whole bunch of high-inhibition mentalcels who are scared of the po-po.

I admire incels like catfishman and OP - at least they aren't retarded high-inhibition mentalcels.

If you're a reasonably good looking guy, you can approach girls, ask them personal questions (see the many YouTube videos where a guy with a mic goes around asking women if they like anal, would consider a threesome, have had sexual encounters with other foids etc and not only don't get pepper sprayed but get a good response). Looks will reassure the foids that they're not a monster. However, if you're an ugly subhuman, they'll be immediately suspicious, probably scared, freaked out, fearful of being raped or worse. So the chances of you getting accused of something and arrested are high.

Status
Not open for further replies.