Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I will approach 1000 girls and find a GF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only works if it's 1000 ugly girls.

If you're a reasonably good looking guy, you can approach girls, ask them personal questions (see the many YouTube videos where a guy with a mic goes around asking women if they like anal, would consider a threesome, have had sexual encounters with other foids etc and not only don't get pepper sprayed but get a good response). Looks will reassure the foids that they're not a monster. However, if you're an ugly subhuman, they'll be immediately suspicious, probably scared, freaked out, fearful of being raped or worse. So the chances of you getting accused of something and arrested are high.

Even catfishman has never been questioned by the police, let alone arrested. And his personal info is publicly available for all too see. Admit it, you're just a high-inhibitioncel.

catfishman isn't an incel. This is widely acknowledged. No incel could possibly do the things he does. I personally would prefer to be high inhib than constantly rejected, humiliated, pepper sprayed, tasered and probably arrested for something I hadn't done.

H I G H I N H I B I T I O N
I
G
H
I
N
H
I
B
I
T
I
O
N

Not true. Don't spread bullshit.

Most of you are the epitome of crab-bucket mentality.

One day I will do this too. I've noticed this in other people's spycam PUA videos on YouTube - there's a shitload of tiny cues that women give off that I seem to not 'get' in real time. I guess that's proof that I'm an autistcel.

I think me missing those cues was down to sheer bluepilldom. I used to think I was a 7/10 in looks. Not based on any success, but I guess on illusory superiority.

see you on the sex offender list, in jail, mugged, or dead.

just look at dan ciley.

oh and dont forgot to get haircuts and take showers. girls love showers + haircuts. P E R S O N A L I T Y

before just saying hi and passing by was super stressful for my introverted personna

but my inhibition lowered usbstantially

"Today, in your Local News Outlet, a man has been detained after flashing his genitals to 378 people and defecating in several public spaces"

see you on the sex offender list, in jail, mugged, or dead.

just look at dan ciley.

oh and dont forgot to get haircuts and take showers. girls love showers + haircuts. P E R S O N A L I T Y

Dan's mistake was approaching minors. Repeatedly. Never do that - goes without saying.

http://www.ladowntownnews.com/news/...cle_a869d8c0-419d-11e7-b628-fb7e5f356dbc.html

6MSarV6.png

Read the last lines again: "initiating conversation (even with a lewd tone) is legal, as is filming on public streets." God bless America.

They cannot prosecute you from approaching 18+ individuals. There is no law that can be used to ban you from doing that.

I do admire how low inhibition Dan was - too bad a lot of his videos were taken down from YouTube.

All 3/10+ guys should try spam approach before giving up. If you're below that you can say it's over before even trying, but above that you can probably gain something from it, even if it's a peck kiss from a landwhale after 990 approaches, kek.

Fakecel, dare I say it.

Good on you for trying. Can't you keep a diary on here for some life-/suifuel for us others?

Bet you're in prison by #10

How do you start you approach?

I already approached somewhere around 4500 in my life. Zero success with anything I had atleast some physical attraction to

"I´m a high school dropout with an IQ of 70, but I will apply at every Ivy League College in the country. Someone has to accept me, right guys?"

Take it from a guy who has actually done 1000+ cold approaches with pretty much zero success:

Approaching women is NOT a numbers game. That´s one of the biggest, most persistent PUA myths. All women, nomatter what they look like only want chad to approach them. If you get rejected by 10 women in a row the next 990 approaches won´t be any different.

this is the spirit

You're following really bad advice.

One, you could get into trouble with the law if women complain that you are harassing them.

Two, rejection after rejection will destroy you emotionally.

And three, what about the opportunity cost? You could have spent that time doing something which might have rewarded you instead.

Have fun groveling at the feet of a thousand women.

you could get into trouble with the law

Which law? No such law exists.

God, you high-inhibitioncels make me almost as angry as an ethnic Stacey chasing white cock. Almost.

Damn I wish I had this kind of motivation. Good luck

Just a reminder: don't use ur real name when approaching

7 women approached today - all rejections

one of them semi-brutal

she literally started laughing

29 done

971 to go

5 women approached today - all rejections

one of them was brutal

I was approaching in the mall.

I was on the top of a descending elevator.

Some woman comes behind me (on the elevator) and I immediately said: "Hello, How are you? You look good."

I didn't think about it. I just said it automatically for some reason. No hesitation.

She wasn't that attractive OFC - FAKE UP TO THE MAXIMUM

Her reaction?

She said something like "fine"

AND THEN SHE STARTED GIONG DOWN THE ELEVATOR LIKE IT WAS THE STAIRS

THERE WERE PEOPLE IN FRONT OF US ON EVERY STEP

AND SHE PASSED IN-BETWEEN PUSHING THEM AWAY

RUNNING FROM ME

34 done

966 to go

Last edited:
Good luck boyo and make sure you marry that girl because I hate degenerate whores.
@uninstall

Don't give up hope. When I was in freshman year, a guy asked out every freshman foid. They all rejected him, of course.. but one! One of them said yes. She was ethnic like him, except she was half white-half curry. She mogged him. Their relationship lasted for a few months until she turned lesbian.

Last edited:
what is your height, race, and rating of your face? i'll tell you if its worth it or a waste of your time

what is your height, race, and rating of your face? i'll tell you if its worth it or a waste of your time
If he's an ethnic don't project your self-hatred onto him so he becomes a deathnik.

If he's an ethnic don't project your self-hatred onto him so he becomes a deathnik.
i mean im not going to project self hatred but at the same time im not going to sugarcoat. but yeah if hes an ethnic its going to generally be a very hard time depending on the type of ethnic

i mean im not going to project self hatred but at the same time im not going to sugarcoat. but yeah if hes an ethnic its going to generally be a very hard time depending on the type of ethnic
At least you are being realistic. The deathniks on here would say "you're ethnic? Just ldar already." I take back what I said about you.

At least you are being realistic. The deathniks on here would say "you're ethnic? Just ldar already." I take back what I said about you.
haha thanks. if hes curry like you though... well i dont think i have to say much more. youre curry, you know how it is. i thought ricecel is bad but i cant imagine the pain of currycel

haha thanks. if hes curry like you though... well i dont think i have to say much more. youre curry, you know how it is. i thought ricecel is bad but i cant imagine the pain of currycel
With the rise of K-pop you've got to be a special kind of ugly Asian because Asians are desirable now. Just grow out your hair bro, I'm sure you will get some white roastie. Or any other roastie. They all like K-pop now. As for him possibly being curry, there's chances he's above average looking but if he's ugly... It's over unless he gets an arranged marriage.

If you get to 100 you should change your strategy

Curry's should run BBC game

Tip: don't do it in the street. Try it in libraries, coffeeshops. You will still fail but at least it's harder for them to run away.

kek this is exactly what normies tell us what to do but doing this is very risky because you could get a sexual harassment charge (hey beautiful is considered catcalling nowadays) or you could be called "creepy" and possibly get banned or get a bad reputation in places.

Tip: don't do it in the street. Try it in libraries, coffeeshops. You will still fail but at least it's harder for them to run away.

Yes. THat too.

But my plan is to make it harder and harder every week.

Every week I will add something that I wasn't doing before.

Like I will approach in harder venues or open girls with headphones - which I avoid now.

I've done more than double that amount of approaches...stillcel.

"I´m a high school dropout with an IQ of 70, but I will apply at every Ivy League College in the country. Someone has to accept me, right guys?"

Take it from a guy who has actually done 1000+ cold approaches with pretty much zero success:

Approaching women is NOT a numbers game. That´s one of the biggest, most persistent PUA myths. All women, nomatter what they look like only want chad to approach them. If you get rejected by 10 women in a row the next 990 approaches won´t be any different.
This

I have an excel spreadsheet

If it does not work after 1000, at least I will know that I have tried

better than posting the same bullshit on here
good for you man, if you don't try, you condemn yourself to inceldom
dont be a volcel

are you white ? which country u in ?
can you dm me a picture ?

being an oldcel I can give you advice

lol bro just rope already. Look at all this effort and then think about Chad. He's eating pizza in his underwear smoking weed, and girls are fighting to come deliver their pussy to him to eat with his pizza. Chad never approaches.

Meanwhile your going to spend 100's of hours getting humiliated. How many hours do you waste just looking for a viable set to approach ? hahaha. Your looking at less than 1 percent odds. I used to do the pua shit.

Your eventually going to get a number and when you do, your going to spend more time with a lead that won't go anywhere.

your going to go 0/1000 in regards to p in v. i guarantee it.

lol bro just rope already. Look at all this effort and then think about Chad. He's eating pizza in his underwear smoking weed, and girls are fighting to come deliver their pussy to him to eat with his pizza. Chad never approaches.

Meanwhile your going to spend 100's of hours getting humiliated. How many hours do you waste just looking for a viable set to approach ? hahaha. Your looking at less than 1 percent odds. I used to do the pua shit.

Your eventually going to get a number and when you do, your going to spend more time with a lead that won't go anywhere.

your going to go 0/1000 in regards to p in v. i guarantee it.

yes, it's brutal

my legs hurt from all the walking

I have an old knee trauma (bad cartilage or something) and running and walking aggravate it

but I just won't to know that I have tried and that's it

Try richmax or die tryin

Well you have more balls then I do

ive asked out 87 still no luck

respect for at least trying to climb out of the shithole of inceldom

Approaching is the toughest stuff I've ever done,
props OP

Status
Not open for further replies.