Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I will be the next saint of inceldom

MuslimCell

MuslimCell

Religion is stopping me from going ER or Rope
I am dead serious . I will be the saviour , the one who will make you all ascend and guide you through the degeneracy we are living in . Wait for me and I will make the next incels cult and together we shall change the world , bring balance and make the world fair again . It's not over . Wait for my coming from the journey I am in , I will bring the fruit of ascension and share it with all of you , remain blackpilled and don't transgress my beloved brother . It's a hard journey I am in , things are challenging but I see the light up their , it was never about me but actually for each one of us I am on this struggle . wait for my coming and for you I will never give up . Love you all .

You must show your face if you want to achieve sainthood.

a saint must be ugly as fuck to have credibility

Allah bless ISIScels

You must show your face if you want to achieve sainthood.

We are waiting

You must kill yourself to achieve sainthood

I am dead serious . I will be the saviour , the one who will make you all ascend and guide you through the degeneracy we are living in . Wait for me and I will make the next incels cult and together we shall change the world , bring balance and make the world fair again . It's not over . Wait for my coming from the journey I am in , I will bring the fruit of ascension and share it with all of you , remain blackpilled and don't transgress my beloved brother . It's a hard journey I am in , things are challenging but I see the light up their , it was never about me but actually for each one of us I am on this struggle . wait for my coming and for you I will never give up . Love you all .

I don’t want my door kicked in by the feds so don’t hurt anyone!!

Unless you REALLY want to

I cant stop you from my room anyway

Good that I am not the only one saviourmaxxing.

I don’t want my door kicked in by the feds so don’t hurt anyone!!

Unless you REALLY want to

I cant stop you from my room anyway
Ain't killing.no body most likely but I will give the people of earth what they deserve only .
You must kill yourself to achieve sainthood
To achieve sainthood , I must die before dying . So yeah pretty much killing myself . But I shall be reborn again .
Good that I am not the only one saviourmaxxing.
May our paths cross with each other and meet . Together we shall achieve sainthood and save our incels brothers . May us be guided by the light in our hearts without transgression and may us bring balance and justice .

Last edited:
You're a bluepilled cuck who unironically believes in god. I doubt it.

Don’t post a pick of yourself brother other incels will give you the evil eye when you become our famous saint

Last edited:
It's over for megalomaniac-cels.

@Sparrow's Song you have some competition. :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:
We will join forces.
After all, all incels are one God's will.

We will all surgerymaxx after I have my final boss fight with The Chad of Chads.

We will join forces.
After all, all incels are one God's will.

We will all surgerymaxx after I have my final boss fight with The Chad of Chads.
We are in a Fight of truths against falsehood . We shall never loose .

We you appear lead me from the darkness so I can feel the light on my face.

Will meet Hamudi too?

We should join forces

@Sparrow's Song you have some competition. :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

I didn't know @Sparrow's Song is Occultmaxxing, I too am occultmaxxing but not really in a group setting just for myself.

For a sec I thought you were planning to go ER

I didn't know @Sparrow's Song is Occultmaxxing, I too am occultmaxxing but not really in a group setting just for myself.
Even when you're alone... you're not occultmaxxing by yourself.

we really havent had any noteworthy hERo's since saint bagelcel.

The only way to ascend to the holy place reserved for incel saints is to go ER just like Elliot Rodger (peace be upon Him) did.
In your videogame of choice :feelsokman:

Inb4 op reveals hinself to be Chad

The Age of Heroes is over.
I know its unfortunate we had a lot of infamous icons and hERo's we referenced in 2018 and 2018 but this year is looking dry so far as men we can admire.

I know its unfortunate we had a lot of infamous icons and hERo's we referenced in 2018 and 2018 but this year is looking dry so far as men we can admire.

did we have any hERoes last year?