Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I will become god

LastGerman

LastGerman

Ubermenschcel
★★★★★
Who of you guys said that no fap is cope but did not even try it for at least a week? A week is not even enough. I will go for 90 days and even further beyond. I am still on it. I have surpassed the week. It is quite easy now. My penis is now calm and not sore anymore.
Currently I am ill. I do have the typical symptoms. Inflamed throat, nasal obstruction and nasal discharge. My body will repair itself until I will reach the peak with a body filled with tranquility and power.
I will also listen to binural beast to enhance my penis. I am also not that interested anymore in female (no cope by the way), but rather with my own masculinity. I clicked on one hyperlink posted by @Veganist
I scrolled a bit down and there was some ad showing a huge dick and some female sucking it. I thought to myself. Why is my penis not that big? Also my hands are a bit too small and fuck my wrists (although my wrist became a bite better). It makes no sense. Why am I a man in the first place if I do lack several traits of a man? I heavily dislike it. i could have been born as a female and I would never have to experienced such things. I would live on instant win mode and i would be manlier as a female than right now as a ''man''.

This is why my main goal becomes more and more obvious. I actually want to become a god walking on earth. This is not meant in some edgy way. I am serious about this. There is no point in living as a man if you are not a god walking on earth. I want to be a tall and enormous creature, full of muscles, with big hands, feets, wrist, frame with a large penis and a big beard.
I need to be the pure embodiment of manliness. The earth have to shake while I walk on it.
Seirously, what is the point of growing older and older? I do not want to become old. I will get older without even a real prospect to at least have a somewhat decent life in the future.

I always remind myself that I will never earn good money. there i no career ladder to begin with. I will will always work in low-level jobs for little money. Even if I get an apprenticeship, this will cost me another 3 whole years. I also will never have a decent relationship with a female. This is just nonsense. I have also no social circle whatsoever.

The only thing left is to become an unstoppable monster. I ordered some ZMA, also some multivitamins from MyProtein. I also take arginine to enhance my penis even more. I need to hit the gym even harder. I need to spit blood.

Will you lift god himself
Thats the final challenge

We have to become god

Don't fall for these copes. They will make you low iq and more miserable in the end.

create lolis of culture then

Try getting a driver's license first.
Image result for banderas gif

@Zyros has some competition

Who of you guys said that no fap is cope but did not even try it for at least a week? A week is not even enough. I will go for 90 days and even further beyond. I am still on it. I have surpassed the week. It is quite easy now. My penis is now calm and not sore anymore.
Currently I am ill. I do have the typical symptoms. Inflamed throat, nasal obstruction and nasal discharge. My body will repair itself until I will reach the peak with a body filled with tranquility and power.
I will also listen to binural beast to enhance my penis. I am also not that interested anymore in female (no cope by the way), but rather with my own masculinity. I clicked on one hyperlink posted by @Veganist
I scrolled a bit down and there was some ad showing a huge dick and some female sucking it. I thought to myself. Why is my penis not that big? Also my hands are a bit too small and fuck my wrists (although my wrist became a bite better). It makes no sense. Why am I a man in the first place if I do lack several traits of a man? I heavily dislike it. i could have been born as a female and I would never have to experienced such things. I would live on instant win mode and i would be manlier as a female than right now as a ''man''.

This is why my main goal becomes more and more obvious. I actually want to become a god walking on earth. This is not meant in some edgy way. I am serious about this. There is no point in living as a man if you are not a god walking on earth. I want to be a tall and enormous creature, full of muscles, with big hands, feets, wrist, frame with a large penis and a big beard.
I need to be the pure embodiment of manliness. The earth have to shake while I walk on it.
Seirously, what is the point of growing older and older? I do not want to become old. I will get older without even a real prospect to at least have a somewhat decent life in the future.

I always remind myself that I will never earn good money. there i no career ladder to begin with. I will will always work in low-level jobs for little money. Even if I get an apprenticeship, this will cost me another 3 whole years. I also will never have a decent relationship with a female. This is just nonsense. I have also no social circle whatsoever.

The only thing left is to become an unstoppable monster. I ordered some ZMA, also some multivitamins from MyProtein. I also take arginine to enhance my penis even more. I need to hit the gym even harder. I need to spit blood.
HUUUUUUGE COPE.

Remind this is what gymcels actually believe

Remind this is what gymcels actually believe

LOL I used to know a gymcel that seriously believed he was MGTOW because "I am so sexy women should approach me." They never did of course because he had a 1/10 mongolian face. He looked like an even uglier version of hulk.

LOL I used to know a gymcel that seriously believed he was MGTOW because "I am so sexy women should approach me." They never did of course because he had a 1/10 mongolian face.

But is he a monster now?

This is just a temporary cope tbh, when this pumped up feeling inevitably fades, you'll be twice as depressed as before

I have fantasies of being god all the time

This is just a temporary cope tbh, when this pumped up feeling inevitably fades, you'll be twice as depressed as before

This. Let's face it...if you are a member of this forum it probably means there is a reason for you being here. Even by looksmaxxing you could at best become a low tier normie and betabux landwhales. This is the best it gets for someone that is a virgin at 23+.

I do have these thoughts because I am always faced with my inevitably fade. My fade will be: Working hard for little money, no chances to climb a career ladder because there is no such thing, no female, no own family, no own place to live in, nothing. I am nothing special at all, just a worthless and replacable working drone.
This is why I want to become something big, something meaningful.

He looks like an incel that copes by putting on muscle because his self esteem is completely broken.

So, no monster then.

There’s anothER way to become a god

cope

I’ll bet 5 gbp that you will break in the next week

Lifts aphrodite and ascends into godhoodlevel
Copesme.

Massive cope but go for it, lift god himself.

That's a nice dream but impossible for most since you need to have bones(height, frame) that there is no gym for. No matter how much I gymmax and spit blood I will get mogged by some 6 foot 8 inch wrist slob.

No matter how much I gymmax and spit blood I will get mogged by some 6 foot 8 inch wrist slob.

Fuck my wrists, although my wrists got a bit better though. So, hitting the gym brutally and warehouse logistics paid off, I guess... I still need some growth hormones.

kek, nofap is basically a drug at this point.

I remember when I had my godpill phase on here. I say you're doing it wrong, but have fun with that.

I remember when I had my godpill phase on here. I say you're doing it wrong, but have fun with that.

You are underestimating my penis. Watch it going even further beyond.

Dear God.

Please do something about them awful people that you chose!

ThERe´s only one way of becoming a god

You will destroy the world.

How tall are you? If you're not even 6'2" at LEAST, you will never be any kind of mogger.

You have all my support that I can give.

also some multivitamins from MyProtein.

We have more in common than I thought, I also order from that site and even track the parcels when I get impatient over my maxxing, I saw they go through several German towns like Feucht if you know of it.

You will destroy the world.

I will.

How tall are you? If you're not even 6'2"

We have more in common than I thought

We should share pictures of our pectoral muscles.

I also order from that site and even track the parcels when I get impatient over my maxxing, I saw they go through several German towns like Feucht if you know of it.

I have a message. The package is coming.
It looks like in Feucht is some DHL assembly point.

Cope Tier IQ

OP should get a purity ring on his dick to remind him of his goal teehee :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek::feelsgah:

You could write a book about the (((problem))) then start a political movement.

@BlkPillPres lol what the fuck is happening to this forum