Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I will get into a car crash bc of women

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
They are litreally traffic hazards because of the way they dress

They barely have any clothes on and its only May, I cant imagine its only going to get worse srs

Like Trump is drawn to kissing women I am just drawn to checking them out

Multiple times I have drifted outside my lane a bit and had to slam on the brakes not to hit the car in front of me because I was checking out some whore

Run over the whores

Same. I lose my license soon because of a fucking woman.

What do you drive a bus? How the fuck can you see how someone's dressed in another car.

What do you drive a bus? How the fuck can you see how someone's dressed in another car.

They are "jogging" aka they dress like sluts and run around

Also its a college town, therere literally girls sitting outside their houses in beach chairs in their bikinis sipping beers with Chads in salmon shorts

They are "jogging" aka they dress like sluts and run around

Also its a college town, therere literally girls sitting outside their houses in beach chairs in their bikinis sipping beers with Chads in salmon shorts
Oh right. Aye that's pretty distracting. I though you mean other drivers on the motorway or something.

Arabs were right, burkha is the answer