Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I will have to fast for 30 FUCKING days

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Fucking rammadan coming up. I am gonna be forced to fast as I still rot with parents. Jfl at this.

Sounds brutal as fuck. Best of luck with that man

would be good if you're fatcel

Just hide some food bellow your bed and eat at night where everybody is as sleep. Fuck religions.

dam bro, hope you survive.

drop kick ur parents and eat their dead bodies

Would you normally sneak food if you weren't on lockdown?

I'll fast with you

Just piss off the prophet by complaining bro!

that's the good thing tho

It's not even fasting when you are probably eating the same amount of food you regularly would but just in the early morning and at night. Who comes up with this shit anyway, makes not sense.

It's not even fasting when you are probably eating the same amount of food you regularly would but just in the early morning and at night. Who comes up with this shit anyway, makes not sense.
legit its low IQ as fuck.

You don't have to

This will be a test of your spirit

meditate on the blackpill and stay true to the way of the cultured man

godspeed

I too live under the tyranny of my religious parents. Aren't you an oldcel?

Are you muslim? I feel like if youre not actually committed to it you could just get away from your parents and eat some shit. But I dont know your situation

I too live under the tyranny of my religious parents. Aren't you an oldcel?
yes but I haven't left to save on rent. I will probably leave at some point. I am getting fed up

Alhamdullilah, I am looking forward to the blessed month of Ramadan. Also, you sound like you are a teenager.

Alhamdullilah, I am looking forward to the blessed month of Ramadan. Also, you sound like you are a teenager.
Incel men are frozen in time. No matter our biological age, we wont ever advance teen years mentally

Incel men are frozen in time. No matter our biological age, we wont ever advance teen years mentally
Brutal adulthood milestonepill. Thats why you can easily shame virgin mens , because they are not considered mens

Lol it's over for u

Just fake it lol. Drink water and eat food when your parents are not around.

It's still not a pure fast, basically IF(intermittent fasting).

I once went two weeks without eating due to depression, about a year ago

Fucking rammadan coming up. I am gonna be forced to fast as I still rot with parents. Jfl at this.
It takes a lot of effort to be a proper Muslim. 30 days of fasting every single year would kill most fat, worthless Westerners.

It's still not a pure fast, basically IF(intermittent fasting).
I will probably do a true fast. IF doesnt have much benefits. A true fast will be better for my discipline.