Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I will hit the gym brutally now

LastGerman

LastGerman

Ubermenschcel
★★★★★
Today is the day I will hit the gym once again in the most brutal way. The main target is still there, I have to lift a female inside of the gym, perferably the female trainer.

Just don't jerk off publicly like that one guy circling the net right now.

You are back from your ban

Gymcels are the real go getters. Good luck op

Lift her how? Overhead press? Barbell curl? One in each hand like this guy?

I wanna gym too but no motivation bro

I like this. Nice motivation. Nice goal. :feelstrash::feelstrash::feelsokman:

Unfortunately I did not go for it. I was searched for the right target to aim. Most females went with their partners. I still have to reduce my inhibition to the point where I am able to lift their girlfriends.

I thought I had a target. She was alone. I moved up to her, really close and I looked at her. She also looked at me. Her face looked kinda insecure about this whole situation. But I did not get the feeling...
You are back from your ban

I am, indeed

Lift the gym bro

Next step would be to lift a female with my penis and cum directly inside of her.

I will lift her directly. I will hold her like a bride.

So like a barbell curl. Okay, pretty reasonable. How heavy a woman are you trying to lift?

How heavy a woman are you trying to lift?

The last female I lifted was pretty light. It felt like she almost had no weight. I easily grabbed and lifted her. I could lift a fat female but I am not going for it. I want to aim for a little victim I can abuse.

The last female I lifted was pretty light. It felt like she almost had no weight. I easily grabbed and lifted her. I could lift a fat female but I am not going for it. I want to aim for a little victim I can abuse.
Lift a foid, then crush her with your are hands

Lift a foid, then crush her with your are hands

I would love to do that. I thought I had a victim today. So I got closer to her, to inspect her. She looked at me with an insecure expression on her face. She did not know what to do. But I decided it was not the right moment going for the lift.

when you lift a foid, film it

Femlifts me, OP. Geez at that video of Chad lifting females.

Hit the gym? I think not honey thats abuse :soy:

I wish I could get stronger while leanmaxxing. Every time I try, I don't get stronger or leaner, so I just waste time. So I have to choose between bulkmaxxing and leanmaxxing, and accept slight regress in one as I work on the other.

Such is the life of a thin-wristed manlet.