Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I will keep drinking myself stupid on the weekends

• Thread starter PM_ME_STRIPPERS
  • Start date
PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
Until i get a relationship with a female. Honestly if i had a gf i wouldnt need to cope with alcohol. My life would be so much better, i wouldnt need to drink all the time and would probably quit drinking altogether.

This is what happens to our lives, by women not having sex with us or being in a relationship with us, we turn to drugs/ alcohol to cope with our shitty lives. they are inadvertendly ruining our bodies whether they will admit it or not.

My future destroyed liver will be your fault femoids.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
Until i get a relationship with a female. Honestly if i had a gf i wouldnt need to cope with alcohol. My life would be so much better, i wouldnt need to drink all the time and would probably quit drinking altogether.

This is what happens to our lives, by women not having sex with us or being in a relationship with us, we turn to drugs/ alcohol to cope with our shitty lives. they are inadvertendly ruining our bodies whether they will admit it or not.

hue

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
I can say the same about my lungs

Drown out the emotions

I'm probably defined as an alcohol by most measures. Also for environmental reasons. I hate that everyone keeps focusing on genetics when it comes to alcoholism. It's probably mostly bullshit.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:

Ever tried psychedelics before bro?

f2d29de52659ed0e691bf5348632d5b1--colorful-artwork-colourful-art.jpg

Don’t smoke or drink alcohol

don't do it too often. You'll build tolerance quick.

not_here_4_points said:
I'm probably defined as an alcohol by most measures. Also for environmental reasons. I hate that everyone keeps focusing on genetics when it comes to alcoholism. It's probably mostly bullshit.

I do believe there's an addiction predisposition gene but it could also work in more indirect ways. My bad genes meant lots of hardship in life so I started drinking to cope.