I will keep drinking myself stupid on the weekends

• Thread starter PM_ME_STRIPPERS
  • Start date
PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

here to save m'lady from da niceguys!!!! xDDDDDD
-
Until i get a relationship with a female. Honestly if i had a gf i wouldnt need to cope with alcohol. My life would be so much better, i wouldnt need to drink all the time and would probably quit drinking altogether.

This is what happens to our lives, by women not having sex with us or being in a relationship with us, we turn to drugs/ alcohol to cope with our shitty lives. they are inadvertendly ruining our bodies whether they will admit it or not.

My future destroyed liver will be your fault femoids.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

here to save m'lady from da niceguys!!!! xDDDDDD
-
Until i get a relationship with a female. Honestly if i had a gf i wouldnt need to cope with alcohol. My life would be so much better, i wouldnt need to drink all the time and would probably quit drinking altogether.

This is what happens to our lives, by women not having sex with us or being in a relationship with us, we turn to drugs/ alcohol to cope with our shitty lives. they are inadvertendly ruining our bodies whether they will admit it or not.

hue

Rahmawn

Rahmawn

Officer
-
Drown out the emotions

not_here_4_points

not_here_4_points

beeing myself
-
I'm probably defined as an alcohol by most measures. Also for environmental reasons. I hate that everyone keeps focusing on genetics when it comes to alcoholism. It's probably mostly bullshit.

saddupbro

saddupbro

Officer
-

Ever tried psychedelics before bro?

ovrload

ovrload

Wizard
-
Don’t smoke or drink alcohol

fukmylyf

fukmylyf

-
don't do it too often. You'll build tolerance quick.

FeminismsCancer

FeminismsCancer

काली गोली
-
I'm probably defined as an alcohol by most measures. Also for environmental reasons. I hate that everyone keeps focusing on genetics when it comes to alcoholism. It's probably mostly bullshit.
I do believe there's an addiction predisposition gene but it could also work in more indirect ways. My bad genes meant lots of hardship in life so I started drinking to cope.