Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I will livestream live from my deathbed, and it will be the best day of my life

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
Whenever I am diagnosed with some terminal disease and I can finally look forward to getting the fuck out of here, I will livestream from my deathbed. I can't wait. It will be a party with balloons and upbeat dance music playing in the background.

I will have a dartboard whose background will be one of the first Staceys whose rejection of me really started my blackpill journey. There will be cake except I'd be too ill to eat any of it. 

It will be the best fucking day ever. I can't wait.

Livestream about your 8 inches dick.

Genecel said:
You're a 6'3" African American with a less than 20% body fat, you're staying here for 50 more years boyo

Loooooool oooooo oooooo

This is legit except for him
He is far to ugly to leave here

Genecel said:
You're a 6'3" African American with a less than 20% body fat, you're staying here for 50 more years boyo

I laughed so hard at this.

cope. you will wallow in self pity and regret everything and not getting laid.

Genecel said:

He sounded British to me.

Suicel said:
He sounded British to me.

he is, dunno where he got african american from

Do it already fakecel.

yes! ive always wanted to see how you look like

I found your youtube channel today bro while surfing a bunch of sad videos for hours on end. good shit!

Do you believe in reincarnation?

You'll be too busy being in agonising pain and crying about how you just want to live.

You don't have to wait.

What if you go unconscious and they put you on life support? Some incel has to have the duty of running in there to unplug you