Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I will make any thread you ask me to.

Selinity

Selinity

banned
I'm bored and want to make a thread, idk, it's just satafying to post something high quality.
I'll post a high quality thread on anything you ask me to, with studies and everything if possible, I'm that bored. I don't care if it's about the ideal chad anus circumference or some shit like that, I'll do it, dead serious

A thread proving the Just Be Curry theory

How to make big big money from small small money

why virginity is important for foids

A thread exposing yourself as fakecel

The future for us Incels

Make one on the psychology of JBW deniers :feelsPop:

Make one on the psychology of JBW deniers :feelsPop:
even tho i'm white, based af

can't see why these cels exist tbh

as far as i can see jbw is legit in some really shithole countries like philipines and indonesia shit

but i'm youngcel and have no money so it's over

Just saw in a thread that someone used lines from r/creepyPMS while chadfishing and thought it was brilliant since the foids always swooned over blatantly creepy shit, but only one screenshot was recovered apparently.

if you make a huge thread here with a bunch of screenshots of foid responses on tinder and then post the screenshots to reddit or twitter side by side with the creepypms post and show us the normie response i'll repay you via my eternal gratitude

Shitpost in Inceldom discussion

doesnt look like hes gonna be holding up on his word :feelsree: