Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I will never be cute Shouta kun from hentai manga

SryMyEnglish

SryMyEnglish

Major
★★★★★
Imagine being Shouta kun, every cute adorable anime waifu loves you, cuddle with you, snuggle with you. Oh god I want love from anime girls so bad. Too sad for me that in reality Im balding ugly schizo creep who cant even draw attention even from the uglyest girls.
8Yhe2CA

Imagine being Shouta kun, every cute adorable anime waifu loves you, cuddle with you, snuggle with you. Oh god I want love from anime girls so bad. Too sad for me that in reality Im balding ugly schizo creep who cant even draw attention even from the uglyest girls.
View attachment 193828
IRL shota get rape by gay pedo tbh, not envious

lets fap to lolis

Just be a cartoon character theory.

I had a dream tonight that i snuggled with a cute girl and touched her tits, but i woke up too early.
Well at least you get to dream about those things.

I want to rest my head in between their legs forever.

IRL shota get rape by gay pedo tbh, not envious

This, I use to read a lot of straight shota but I was too much suicide fuel because I realized I was to ugly as a kid for a mommy gf. I also can realized that I don’t really like the suffocating love of a mommy gf. Now I read lolicon because it allows me to have more freedom with loli gf. I like a partnership more then one having control over the other. I am trans age is though so it ends up as loli x shota.

Looking like a Child dosent attract foids

You have to accept that anime is just a bunch of drawings made by japanese incels and voice acted by chad loving sluts who have been paid for it. It's not real.

just be a twink theory

That would be awesome :feelscry:

It's hard to accept that this will never be real. :feelsrope:

You seriously have schizophrenia OP?:feelswow:

sad stuff man shota is my favorite category tbh probably cus im low t

Like schizophrenia with small degree of progression or schizotypal disorder. Not that bad.
Like what you feel somebody putting ideas in your head?

Like what you feel somebody putting ideas in your head?
No,
I just have severe behavior problems, autism, apathy, abulia, ambivalence, derealisations and depersonalizations and dismorphophobia.

No,
I just have severe behavior problems, autism, apathy, abulia, ambivalence, derealisations and depersonalizations and dismorphophobia.
Ngl I had to search the meaning of these words. Every incel has "dismorphophobia" . Damn you mental health seems fucked.

Ngl I had schizophrenic thoughts thinking that somebody is putting ideas in my brain. I was prescribed a drug for my sleep issues that also happened to be used for schizophrenia and I don't have those thoughts at all and I am not even taking those medicines now.

Might sound IT tier question but have you been to a doctor for these problems?

Ngl I had to search the meaning of these words. Every incel has "dismorphophobia" . Damn you mental health seems fucked.

Ngl I had schizophrenic thoughts thinking that somebody is putting ideas in my brain. I was prescribed a drug for my sleep issues that also happened to be used for schizophrenia and I don't have those thoughts at all and I am not even taking those medicines now.

Yes, I was in mental assylums twice, where I were diagnosed, it still not that bad, it could be much worse and I hope I ll sustain my mental health at least at this level.

Dude I can even pass the mask test. Can you?

Last edited:
I like that pic. Where's it from?