Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I will never experience a Christmas morning with a girl.

autisticghost

autisticghost

My birth was an error
-
Imagine waking up early in the morning on Christmas. The sun illuminates the beautiful snow on the ground, and the landscape is serene and comforting. Your girlfriend wakes up next to you all groggy and gives you an excited smile so you plant a kiss on her forehead. Both of you wake up and rush to the Christmas tree to open each other's presents. How can I summon the motivation to live if I will never experience this?

YIKES. NOT ENTITLED. FIX YOUR PERSONALITEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

I don't celebrate paganism

I celebrate eid, Christmas is shirk.

christmas is pure consumer culture and you can meet up with you family and pretend to like each other

Imagine waking up early in the morning on Christmas. The sun illuminates the beautiful snow on the ground, and the landscape is serene and comforting. Your girlfriend wakes up next to you all groggy and gives you an excited smile so you plant a kiss on her forehead. Both of you wake up and rush to the Christmas tree to open each other's presents. How can I summon the motivation to live if I will never experience this?
I grew up in a Jehovah's witness family so i've never even experienced christmas at all
i'm 20 :feelsbadman:

Holy fuck I cant believe people are shitting on Christmas

One thing you missed out OP is her putting on her cute Christmas sweater and you just sipping some tea together and cuddling

Holy fuck I cant believe people are shitting on Christmas

One thing you missed out OP is her putting on her cute Christmas sweater and you just sipping some tea together and cuddling

I swear we have similar romantic fantasies. Also hating on Christmas is a cope.

foid worship.
why acknowledge irrelevant trash?

Cringe thread, what are you, seven years old?

Ragefuel. never had a Christmas tree cause family ethnic. legit brutal post OP

I celebrate eid, Christmas is shirk.
Based and Inshallah
399EEA7B 9017 4CE8 887A D3E8C1031472