Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I will never get over missing out on girls in Middle/High School.

Unsaveable

Unsaveable

Mythic
★★★★★
There are times when i'm laying on my bed and start thinking about all the girls i knew and missed out on, i don't get sad per se but i do get frustrated because i had some hot female classmates and knowing i never fucked or will fuck them is brutal.

Even if i somehow ascend i will have to settle for some short hair/colored hair feminist cum guzzler?? i didn't want to believe this and coped that in my country such girls simply couldn't be in large numbers but after being out in the city yesterday unfortunately most girls seem to look like that, god damn it...

Past is the past sweetie.

4d93bc2d5a8b1a87ea23fd07b4bed636

Having a oneitis is cucked, just saying, and I'm glad I got over that type of bullshit early on in high school.

Its brutal. Slowly wasting my youth and there’s nothing i can do..

If you graduate high school a virgin, its 100% OVER

I didn't even graduate School, dropped out of Middle School.

So double over.

Seriously? Why don't you finish? There has to be some way for you to get a high school education.

Seriously? Why don't you finish? There has to be some way for you to get a high school education.

I can finish normally if i re enter 9th grade again, but the horror of being Incel in School all over again would be too brutal for me to bare.

Puberty is the ultimate factor that makes you incel or Chad.

I can finish normally if i re enter 9th grade again, but the horror of being Incel in School all over again would be too brutal for me to bare.
How old are you now?

The teenlovepill is the most brutal one. Once swallowed, there's only one thing awaiting us.

Is it weird that i thought you would be older?

Maybe it's because of Oxford university on your avi.

A lot of users think I'm a bit older for some reason

I had no b3atch at the high school. While I did force myself to think that it was good to have sex at 20 and not earlier, actually I wish I did f.a.q. a girl at younger age. I'll never know the feeling about mixing something platonic with something real.

The teenlovepill is the most brutal one. Once swallowed, there's only one thing awaiting us.

It's not even about teen love i just feel like sex during that age is something that should've happened.

As a Incel a place of education where there are girls your age that you interact with only happens once or twice in your life.

no point dwelling on the past, just accept your losses and move on.

Most girls you see IRL have male semen somewhere in their bodies, either in their pussies or ass, or in their stomach from last night's fuck session with some Chad she met on Tinder that day.

Why would some chick who's still walking funny from being brutally ass-fucked the previous day, even bother responding to an incel's advances?

Chad wins. Foids win. For everyone else its over.

Having a oneitis is cucked, just saying, and I'm glad I got over that type of bullshit early on in high school.
Tbh oneitis's are nothing but a joke. If you truly were to have a oneitis, wouldn't you still be sticking with her even to this very day. Why are you shifting your oneitis, when you see a new qt. Seems to me that Genghis Khan theory is more truer than cuckold pair bonding.

standardcel detected, I think about 2/10 girls from middle school

They were basically average but to me even the average girl is hot.

I'm no standardcel i would fuck any female as long as she's not deformed and not too old or too young, simple as.

Tbh oneitis's are nothing but a joke. If you truly were to have a oneitis, wouldn't you still be sticking with her even to this very day. Why are you shifting your oneitis, when you see a new qt. Seems to me that Genghis Khan theory is more truer than cuckold pair bonding.

There's always a bigger Stacy

Those experiences are part of ehat makes a healthy strong man