Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I will never have a chance with my crush

eric-david-harris

eric-david-harris

natural selection
-
My crush just uploaded a new photo on Instagram and she looks really beautiful. It seems like it's just a reminder that i will never be with her.

Life is genuinely NOT fair. Everyone here is partying and having sex meanwhile I don't. I just want to get the privileges that chads get. I want a Stacy to have a crush on me.

I'm 16 years and and still a virgin. I've never get what chads get. Getting first kisses, cuddling with someone, banging some stacies etc. It's completely over for me. My friend got his first kiss at 12 years old. Why not me? This is not fair.

I don't know why girls never even look at me. Once. Well, there is actually some girls who approached me but i think they are just being nice and they aren't that attractive either. That's understandable for sure.

Man, i really hoped that in collage, all of this will change. Or not. But I'll see soon.

(this is my first post btw, I'm finally not a lurker in this site)

JFL at having crushes or using instagram.

Go back to IT larper

Fuck Off

Fucking 16

They shouldn’t let kids on this site

Here we go again...

It's so obvious he's from IT.

It's so obvious he's from IT.
Why did you think that? I'm an active user at IWH before my reddit account got suspended (fuck gayddit) so I'm here now

> Well, there is actually some girls who approached me but i think they are just being nice and they aren't that attractive either. That's understandable for sure.

@Legendarywristcel is he your apprentice?

Oh no another redditor normie, :reeeeee:

> Well, there is actually some girls who approached me but i think they are just being nice and they aren't that attractive either. That's understandable for sure.

@Legendarywristcel is he your apprentice?

Another basedcel with standards. Dont be a cuck.

Try to ascend in high school because its only going to get harder if you are an incel after graduating. You are young and might be able to still improve your looks.

let me know when your incel phase ends

Well, there is actually some girls who approached me but i think they are just being nice and they aren't that attractive either. That's understandable for sure.
Nigga couldn’t even make one introductory thread without bragging