Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I will never help a cunt ever again.

Deleted member 126

Deleted member 126

cockroach
-
The only time cunts are nice to me is when they need help with some menial task because they're too pathetic to do it themselves. I'm done being cucked I will never help any cunt with anything ever again. I encourage you to do the same. Next time you're at work and a cunt asks you to help with something just say no.

The only time cunts are nice to me is when they need help with some menial task because they're too pathetic to do it themselves. I'm done being cucked I will never help any cunt with anything ever again. I encourage you to do the same. Next time you're at work and a cunt asks you to help with something just say no.
i used to think like that i will only help a female if she is willing to touch me in some way / not if they are distant or acting disgusted with a fake smile

good let the evil flow through you
giphy.gif

The little shit can help a lot with your self-esteem. It feels good knowing that you at least inconvenienced a hole on her way to harm an incel.

Ungrateful bitches don't deserve our help and kindness. They'll never want us no matter what we do for them.