Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I will not make ITtards happy

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Just imagine how ITtards would be happy if I dropped incel and MGTOW ideologies, "improved" myself by finding job, and then going to search for mature below average looking plus-size single mother. How I could be presented as "good example" for all hatefull misogynist sexist pedo incels, who want only decently looking young virgin waifu, of what greatness man could achieve by becoming bluepilled cuck

I will not do it, but just imagine

Last edited:
Drop dreams of cultured life with beautiful waifu, become a good wagie and indulge in copes instead.

DO WHAT I WANT YOU TO DO INKWELL :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels:

Drop dreams of cultured life with beautiful waifu, become a good wagie and indulge in copes instead.
Yes. Give me this please (just even more ugly and fat)

Roastie

You will not make them happy

Just imagine how ITtards would be happy if I dropped incel and MGTOW ideologies, "improved" myself by finding job, and then going to search for mature below average looking plus-size single mother. How I could be presented as "good example" for all hatefull misogynist sexist pedo incels, who want only decently looking young virgin waifu, of what greatness man could achieve by becoming bluepilled cuck

I will not do it, but just imagine
You cant even make yourself happy, dumbfuck

Respecting women will not get you laid so disregard all of IT’s advice and social pressures