Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I will not rest until I find a white bitch

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
Not that I find white girls particularly attractive. I just want to do it as an F-you to society which says it is impossible as a curry. I will fuck a white girl or die trying.

Last edited:
I will get a curry no matter how hard it is

Not that I find white girls particularly attractive. I just want to do it as an F-you to society which says it is impossible. I will fuck a white girl or die trying.

White girls are the most attractive. Imho, only white girls can really be 10/10s.

How is that cope when you're always told that race doesn't matter and that beauty comes in every shapes and that finding white women the most attractive is only a kind of brainwashing that's not real and yada yada yada. If anything, saying that all races are equally attractive is a politically correct cope. I believe that fit, healthy, young white women with light hair are the most attractive. I'm with Hitler on this one. I'm fucked.

How is that cope when you're always told that race doesn't matter and that beauty comes in every shapes and that finding white women the most attractive is only a kind of brainwashing that's not real and yada yada yada. If anything, saying that all races are equally attractive is a politically correct cope. I believe that fit, healthy, young white women with light hair are the most attractive. I'm with Hitler on this one. I'm fucked.
It’s over amigo

Not broadening your option for other girls?

white bitches are overrated don't understand non-white obsession with them, this is what your average white female looks like

feminist.jpg

they're the most entitled, degenerate sluts on the planet. Reminder that these cunts practically invented feminism. lol @ putting this trash on a pedestal

White bitches are like a status symbol for ethnics

white girls hold the keys to advancing the social hierarchy

white women arent that nice especially from where im from, maybe European white women are ok but not here in UK if im going seeing a prostitute shes gotta be EU

This is very simple, white girls are easy for ethnic men.

white bitches are overrated don't understand non-white obsession with them, this is what your average white female looks like

feminist.jpg
thank you for being the voice of reason in this thread

gallery-1507297329-gettyimages-545872837.jpg

Oh, you said girl, disregard.

What do you mean by curry?

Here, take this. Our gift to your race.

4533056be0ab67ccc61ec0f868967415c0dc2bb0_full.jpg

they're the most entitled, degenerate sluts on the planet. Reminder that these cunts practically invented feminism. lol @ putting this trash on a pedestal
AWALT boyo. Currybitches are no saints, kek

I don't just want a white girl I want a white JB

This thread is inspirational. Hope you don't mind me quoting you in my sig

Fakecel alert FAKE CEL ALERT

currycels when will they ever learn, you have better chance winning the lottery tbh

Nah for real man. What is a realistic goal in your view?

Move to toronto, canada, i always see whites with ethnics, USA is hell for curries but Canada is not Too bad, Vancouver is pretty good, pm me a pic of yourself, are you even ugly, if you are a decent looking curry you have a chance in canada tbh, especially the multicultural cities

having a white girl is indicator of high class.

i will not rest until i find a bitch