Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I will soon be trying to pass my driving license exam

W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
I have my theoretical exam on tuesday. Wish me luck buddy boyos. @LastGerman i jope you're doing good with yours driving lessons.

My dad is going to teach me tbh.

good luck, we should at least try to do some of this cope male status shit, it's better than nothing

C'mon man if i can you definitely can.

it's a bit harder in germany tbh, at least the driving questions seemed more complex to me

Good luck man!

good luck, we should at least try to do some of this cope male status shit, it's better than nothing

it's a bit harder in germany tbh, at least the driving questions seemed more complex to me
I need to get my driving licence solely because i don't want to be mogged my sister any longer. I guess it might be worse in Germany, i would'nt know.

I need to get my driving licence solely because i don't want to be mogged my sister any longer.

Even mogged by his own sister. females should not drive man. I would feel so much better.

Good luck to all licensecels.
Come on, if someone as dangerously stupid as me could pass the driving test (it took me four tries though), all of you can do it.

Good luck. What if you get a Stacy test proctor?

good luck ascending bro

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back