Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I will tell you of the time when i was a bluepilled beta cuck

C

catfishman23

Banned
-
Gather around everyone, I will tell you a story about how i was a bluepilled cuck.

Well it was 4 years ago when i got out of the gym, i was walking to the store until a femmoid was trying to talk to me, So i obliged and told her whats up!
she asked me if i could help her get some things at the store, little did i know she was playing me for a fool. So i agreed with it and decided to walk with her at the store.
Once we were talking and walking, she started to womaneze the shit out of me, pretending she was interested in me and what i had to say. At the story she asked if i could get her a cellphone plan, but promised me she would text me after everything was done.
Stupid me, i didnt know she was taking me for a ride. After everything was all said and done, we both parted ways. After i got home i called her on the phone when she picked up, she started to laugh and acted stupid mocking me and then hung up.

moral of the story; this is what happens when you are a bluepilled beta cuck.

Last edited:
Gather around everyone, I will tell you a story about how i was a bluepilled cuck.

Well it was 4 years ago when i got out of the gym, i was walking to the store until a femmoid was trying to talk to me, So i obliged and told her whats up!
she asked me if i could help her get some things at the store, little did i know she was playing me for a fool. So i agreed with it and decided to walk with her at the store.
Once we were talking and walking, she started to womaneze the shit out of me, pretending she was interested in me and what i had to say. At the story she asked if i could get her a cellphone plan, but promised me she would text me after everything was done.
Stupid me, i didnt know she was taking me for a ride. After everything was all said and done, we both parted ways. After i got home i called her on the phone when she picked up, she started to laugh and act stupid mocking me and then hung up.

moral of the story; this is what happens when you are a bluepilled beta cuck.
JFL thats all i have to say.

Literal catfish level IQ thread

Women are pure evil, she deserves prison

This one time at the store this women thought I would let her go ahead of me because she was wearing booty shorts acting like she wanted the D. The look on her face after I kept my spot and looked at her it was the good ole not interested look I always get. Bitches ain't shit but ho's and tricks.

Can't sympathize because if you get cucked you deserved it. I myself have gotten hustled a couple of times and never again.

This one time at the store this women thought I would let her go ahead of me because she was wearing booty shorts acting like she wanted the D. The look on her face after I kept my spot and looked at her it was the good ole not interested look I always get. Bitches ain't shit but ho's and tricks.
Well done.

you're an idiot tbh to sign and pay for her cellphone plan.. lesson learned

well at least she beta pilled you i guess.