Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I will train everyday to beat the shit out of people

azakhan

azakhan

OG failure
I will become a travelling warrior
I was provoked many times but I always behaved like a pussy and tried to avoid confilct
now I will do the opposite I will search for a fight everywhere I go, of course I will never start first to avoid legal consequences
sounds autistic but that's my life and I don't care I'm tired of this world

If they have a gun it'll trump any muscle and skill.

I was provoked many times but I always behaved like a pussy and tried to avoid confilct
now I will do the opposite I will search for a fight everywhere I go, of course I will never start first to avoid legal consequences
I also try to improve my physical strength, not as means to attract women, but to defend myself when it's really necessary to do so. I was bullied/beaten and I will make sure that something like that never happens again. That's why I am into lifting despite being disabled/making little to no progress.

Testosterone is what makes you a man. Don't start a conflict, but never back up from it. If it happens to fight, punch the motherfucker like he is your worst enemy.

United Cuck area? LOL brutal.
unfortunetely not
at least in united kingdom I would earn more and haven no troubles finding a job
Testosterone is what makes you a man. Don't start a conflict, but never back up from it. If it happens to fight, punch the motherfucker like he is your worst enemy.
yeah bro I know
I plan to start a testosterone cycle once I have more money

cope but also based tbh
yeah well imagine looksmaxxing and then getting into a fight and having your nose broken

i'd rather back up from a fight than be lonely

yeah bro I know
I plan to start a testosterone cycle once I have more money
Whats the point of doing it? You will just bald and look 10 years older and after stop taking it you will lose everything again

Whats the point of doing it? You will just bald and look 10 years older and after stop taking it you will lose everything again
to feel like man for once in my life

good coap, I box but not to become incel shogun. but anyway 1) if you're a small guy it never began and 2) no fist for your face.

I'm not going to throw a hook into a 16 year old barista's liver for not writing my name on my cawfee when I just saw her write it for the customer in front of me. that's the kind of thing you deal with day to day when you're uggers. normie guys in current year are WOMEN anyway and will never fite you. the few who will, know what they're doing and are going to punch holes in your head.

Let me guess ethnicel?

Go do a kickboxing class instead of beating random people up nigger.

Edit: oh slavcel, guess that works as well.

Last edited:
Height? Wrist size?

I thought you were 5’7

Don't forget to inject a lot of roids

based

cope but also based tbh

yeah well imagine looksmaxxing and then getting into a fight and having your nose broken

i'd rather back up from a fight than be lonely
Agreed to an extent. It depends on who else is around. Can’t get bitched in front of others, that’s social suicide.

StreetFightermaxxing maby?
Apu Pepe , Png Download - Pepe Thinking Png, Transparent Png, Free Download

Last edited:
life isnt a movie tbh

not if you're a manlet

Growing up I was one of the bigger guys around and so were my friends, it never really helped with girls at all.

I've never been physically challenged by anyone because they are usually intimidated by me.

Being tough doesn't make you an instant chad either. Maybe in your backwoods country, but here in America, you're better off looking like a backstreet boy.

Nah, it's not worth it in my opinion, you'll eventually get killed or beaten the shit out of.

You'll b just another try hard paki