Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I wish all world hated femoids

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Only hating femoids is way to peace and prosperity

Put them in their place. Restore traditional family values. Bring back 2 Genders being accepted 100% as truth.
Women are advised to stay home, raise children, cook clean etc. Men are to be in charge of a household. Including having jobs that hold power over people. If women are to have jobs, let them be janitors or low end labor.

I wish this world was still doing witch burnings nearly every foid would be roasted at the stakes

The world is too cucked and bluepilled for that

"Hello?"

Taps mic

"This thing on?"

"Ok. Attention everyone. A quick message to end this evening's event."

"Gas femoids."

Drops Mic

Only ugly femorloids should be gassed though. Pretty foids should be used as domesticated sex slaves.

I really hope it will.

i hate them already so i made good step

Put them in their place. Restore traditional family values. Bring back 2 Genders being accepted 100% as truth.
Women are advised to stay home, raise children, cook clean etc. Men are to be in charge of a household. Including having jobs that hold power over people. If women are to have jobs, let them be janitors or low end labor.
Traditional housewife cannot fulfill my needs. Postmodernist society is solution, where girl raised not to fulfill traditional societal gender roles, but role her future husband wants. But only for based and cultured men, soyboys like to be in role of cuckc, so for them best is no wifeoid