Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I wish every woman in the world had Cancer

lifeisbullshit95

lifeisbullshit95

Another day, another mental breakdown.
★★★★
as their astrological sign.

"They should get cancer in the vagina" - Howard Stern

The only Joo that i ever agreed with.

I wish I had cancer.

You lucky fucker, should be banned for bragging tbh.
Haha, I always imagine getting the news from a doctor I have cancer and being so happy. It'd be a nice kick in the pooter to get my evER loving self motivated.

Haha, I always imagine getting the news from a doctor I have cancer and being so happy. It'd be a nice kick in the pooter to get my evER loving self motivated.
i can't go EEEAAA

I once had a dream where I was diagnosed with terminal cancer, my family were all crying and I was jumping for joy. Then when I woke up I felt so depressed, like when something great happens to you in a dream and then you wake up back in your monotonous life. That’s when I knew for certain that I really did want to die.

IT can’t be dumb enough to fall for obvious bait at this point. If they do I’m disappointed

Breast cancer is our ally

they dont seem to be spreading their legs for us boyos

if i get cancer i will cope whit heroine and carfentanyl this will be my best days boios

I once had a dream where I was diagnosed with terminal cancer, my family were all crying and I was jumping for joy. Then when I woke up I felt so depressed, like when something great happens to you in a dream and then you wake up back in your monotonous life. That’s when I knew for certain that I really did want to die.
Haha, wow. Sometimes I dream I kill myself, and everything goes dark and quiet and I feel peaceful. Then I wake up. No more than then do I feel more existential despair. Life is just such a drag. When you're dead you have no problems, no wants, no pain, no anything. Just. Peace.