Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I wish foids were always indifferent or hostile to me

radishman

radishman

Overlord
★★★★★
A good portion of the population ignores me outright. I'm a wagie and I feel it. This includes most of the foids. A few *might* say hello in passing, but they're old so they don't even count. We have a few good looking ones and the only blonde one (because of course the stacy would) I can tell doesn't like me. We rarely interact but whenever we have I can feel her repulsion to me. Like she has gone above and beyond to never interact with me. It's a little hilarious when I think of how many third parties she has used to avoid me on the rare occasion she needs me.

One of the good looking foids has actually learned my name and is somewhat cordial to me. And that's all it took from me just admiring one of the eye candy foids from afar and started fantasizing about her as if I had a shot. I know I don't and that's the problem. I get so few positive (or any!) interactions that just hearing my name is enough to make me go borderline oneitis. It makes me sick but all I can do is let it run it's course.

Yet if she never said hello or treated me like a human being unlike most of my coworkers, I wouldn't even be thinking about her. At this point if I gotta stay incel I'd rather they ignore or downright hate me. There's no fantasizing about someone in that way. I'll just think of them as foreign creatures or hate them back. At least hate I can tolerate. I despise hope. I'm a 36 yr old incel, there should be no chance for hope. Fuck I hate this shit. I just want to rot in peace. Why do I still yearn for what I'll never have?

:feelsrope: I don't wanna be alive with these feelings. Rather be dead than a faggot cuck.

A good portion of the population ignores me outright. I'm a wagie and I feel it. This includes most of the foids. A few *might* say hello in passing, but they're old so they don't even count. We have a few good looking ones and the only blonde one (because of course the stacy would) I can tell doesn't like me. We rarely interact but whenever we have I can feel her repulsion to me. Like she has gone above and beyond to never interact with me. It's a little hilarious when I think of how many third parties she has used to avoid me on the rare occasion she needs me.

One of the good looking foids has actually learned my name and is somewhat cordial to me. And that's all it took from me just admiring one of the eye candy foids from afar and started fantasizing about her as if I had a shot. I know I don't and that's the problem. I get so few positive (or any!) interactions that just hearing my name is enough to make me go borderline oneitis. It makes me sick but all I can do is let it run it's course.

Yet if she never said hello or treated me like a human being unlike most of my coworkers, I wouldn't even be thinking about her. At this point if I gotta stay incel I'd rather they ignore or downright hate me. There's no fantasizing about someone in that way. I'll just think of them as foreign creatures or hate them back. At least hate I can tolerate. I despise hope. I'm a 36 yr old incel, there should be no chance for hope. Fuck I hate this shit. I just want to rot in peace. Why do I still yearn for what I'll never have?

:feelsrope: I don't wanna be alive with these feelings. Rather be dead than a faggot cuck.
Same. Whenever I hear them talking to me, or laughing with some shit I say I go head-first deep dive into bluepill ocean.

Seriously? How can you be an incel at 36 and not be repulsed by women? I am disgusted by women and am never friendly to them. They don't give a shit about me and I don't give a shit about them.

stop being a simp

You know, the funny thing is that usually you'd be able to solve this problem by beating down foids who did this.

But we've created a society where men have to suppress their anger and deal with the mental abuse

A lot of foids exude a small glimer of hope to reel in beta orbiters. That's worst than being outright loathed by a toilet.

You know, the funny thing is that usually you'd be able to solve this problem by beating down foids who did this.

But we've created a society where men have to suppress their anger and deal with the mental abuse
I'll see if I can trick foids into wandering around the forest.

Will put a new twist on pump and dump I would imagine. We'll see if all that Captian Marvel watching helps them against genetically modified.

I'll see if I can trick foids into wandering around the forest.

Will put a new twist on pump and dump I would imagine. We'll see if all that Captian Marvel watching helps them against genetically modified.
If they enter my territory nothing with save them.

Mental abuse does little when you get beaten to death.

I can't bare it anymore too. I socialize fine with them but I know it will never move beyond that.

they literally feed off of the hopes and yearnings of men, be careful out there, brother