Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I WISH GUNS WERE LEGAL IN THE UK

S

SOMCEL

Banned
-
I would either go ER or shoot myself.

We need a somali ER.

1416227171824.gif

a-virgin-nigger said:
We need a somali ER.
This Somali subhuman tried to go ER at Ohio State Uni but he didn’t even kill anyone lmao.

Attachments

• DC9AE0F9-C3BE-4082-BA54-3EBB28B6B201.jpeg
    DC9AE0F9-C3BE-4082-BA54-3EBB28B6B201.jpeg
    227.1 KB · Views: 276
E.C.C.O said:

fucking cuck piece of shit, hate people who keep hitting when the other person is done. people like that are fucking pussies I swear

Guns should be illegal, but thank goodness.

Whew.

If i had a gun id definetly shoot myself. Going ER is too risky, high chance of ending in jail.

Spidey said:
Sadist said:
E.C.C.O said:
fucking cuck piece of shit, hate people who keep hitting when the other person is done. people like that are fucking pussies I swear
Should've walk away. Hopefully, that guy ended up going to jail.

Cars and trucks are legal though

Not suggesting that you do anything tho tbh

^

you're muslim your natural weapon is a truck anyway

Sadist said:

Watch the full video cuckboy. The stupid nigger decided to nog by filming himself walking up and starting random fights with people.

Just drive a car through a crowd or go at people with a knife and sui by cop

Noobcake said:
Watch the full video cuckboy. The stupid nigger decided to nog by filming himself walking up and starting random fights with people.

fuck you bitch bet you never been in a fight pussy as trick hate bitches like you, so what if that dumbass starts a fight its just common etiquette to stop when you have the person down, no point in continuing if they clearly lost already.

Hope you get stomped out one day when you ever enter a fight(which I doubt you ever will)

I can't imagine not owning a gun. Lame U.K.

Sadist said:
common etiquette

Wew lad you are stupid as fuck thinking things like "honor" and "etiquette" exists in a street fight. Go back to watching chinese cartoons.

Noobcake said:
Wew lad you are stupid as fuck thinking things like "honor" and "etiquette" exists in a street fight. Go back to watching chinese cartoons.

naw you just never been in a fist fight, tell me would you like someone to keep bashing your face in when you clearly can no longer defend yourself/no longer a threat? you're a fucking degenerate and hope you get stomped on when down to see how you like it

Can you buy a crossbow? Maybe go old school with the longbow.

Id blow my brains out.
I wish I was a farmer, because they're the only ones that can get guns easily.

Sadist said:
He is cuck but the nigger probably deserved it. I hate nigger thugs who think they're tough because they're in a gang. Alone they can't fight. Most black men are such pussies compared to white men.

I would go ER without the slightest hesitation

I have been diagnosed with slight psychosis for not coming to school for 3 days and almost kicked out of school due to bad grades in math

same, I guess we could appreciate the fact that an Incel did already go ER in the UK in 1987.

I'd like to have a gun but I'm sure as fuck glad I get to live in a country without them.

Land whale harpoon cannon

[attachment=2438]

Attachments

• 8153C4DE-0267-4F8D-8450-CAB31AAC9894.jpeg
    8153C4DE-0267-4F8D-8450-CAB31AAC9894.jpeg
    208.8 KB · Views: 188
Krispinwah said:
^

you're muslim your natural weapon is a truck anyway
But what about the 12th century?

Sadist said:
E.C.C.O said:

Yup, the guy slams his head against the concrete the wrong way and you just killed a guy. Street fights are dumb unless you need to defend yourself. Avoid them if you can.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9CPJgNO__E[/video]

Dekim said:
If i had a gun id definetly shoot myself. Going ER is too risky, high chance of ending in jail.

JFT. if you're already offing yourself, what the point of not going ER?

worst case you could have always KYS if the LE were to imprison you.

I hate when incels are so selfish and self-centered. if you're logging off, at lease help your incel brethren and raise awareness to the incel problem.

Eternaldarkness said:
same, I guess we could appreciate the fact that an Incel did already go ER in the UK in 1987.

who?

gentsupreme said:
JFT. if you're already offing yourself, what the point of not going ER?

worst case you could have always KYS if the LE were to imprison you.

I hate when incels are so selfish and self-centered. if you're logging off, at lease help your incel brethren and raise awareness to the incel problem.

who?

Michael Ryan, he was a 27 year old Incel who went on a rampage in his hometown of Hungerford, killing 16 because shooting himself.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungerford_massacre

Noobcake said:
Sadist said:
common etiquette
Wew lad you are stupid as fuck thinking things like "honor" and "etiquette" exists in a street fight. Go back to watching chinese cartoons.

My country too it would be pretty cool to have them and get a collection. I would hope they are not too expensive though.

Lul going er or suicide? @Rreeeeeeeee

I thought he was muslim..

No, unless you're saying we use guns to subdue women and enforce a STRICT, wife-beating patriarchy where women are nothing more than FUCKSLAVES

Schizoidcel said:
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9CPJgNO__E[/video]
That's just disgusting holy fuck I hate humans so much

Allblueeeee said:

I am a Muslim, it’s just a fantasy of mine.

Allblueeeee said:

I thought so too.. brother, @SOMCEL, you know these thoughts are bad and toxic. Get them out of your head bro. Have other fantasies, ones that don't include killing people, including yourself.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
I thought so too.. brother, @SOMCEL, you know these thoughts are bad and toxic. Get them out of your head bro. Have other fantasies, ones that don't include killing people, including yourself.
Jazakallah, I will try to but sometimes the thoughts are too tempting. I would never actually do it tho, it’s a huge cope.

SOMCEL said:
Jazakallah, I will try to but sometimes the thoughts are too tempting. I would never actually do it tho, it’s a huge cope.

Let's hope it stays that way and that you succeed in trying. Also your dad looked good masha'Allah.