Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I wish gymlet was right

sub8male

sub8male

3/10 autistic gymcel. KHHV truecel
★★★★★
@gymletethnicel don't call this "persecution of you" or whetever I really wish you were right. I wish that I could go outside and see average men with their looksmatched foids but honestly that is not what I see. When I go outside and I go into the city where I live if a man is with a foid and the foid is a 4 or above the guy is always around chadlite. I see sub chadlite men either alone, with some looksmatched male friends, or maybe with some obese pig. Also every sub chadlite "normie" tier guy I know in college or know from HS is a sexless male. One of my friends from HS who's around my looks level has claimed to have fucked over 100 foids, but lets get real he has time to hang out with me WAY WAY too much for a male who has fucked over 100 foids, and I've never seen him with a foid either. Even if a normie says he isn't virgin if you don't see him with foids or you don't see/hear foids lusting after him he prolly is incel.

Maybe be willing to fuck your dozens of Tinder matches and stop LARPing on here Mr. Autismus Maximus.
because the rare becky's who I have matched with totally don't have better looking options to choose from and even if they did looks aren't everything and I just gotta woo em over with my great personality.

You are just bringing up excuses to not even fuck your own looksmatch JFL. Actuals incels on here never get any matches on dating apps, in years.
And you're not even looksmaxxed, if you looksmaxx you will have even better options.

I beg you stop LARPing and get off this forum.
how do I lookmax other than surgery, which I'm saving for.

There is a forum dedicated to looksmaxxing, there are plenty of ways to find there.
I'm on looksmax and of course I do what I can. I take collagen for skin/hair, I exercise, I use acne medication there's just not a lot of stuff you can do to looksmax short of surgery tbh and there are better looking incels on here than me for sure so don't call me a LARPER

because the rare becky's who I have matched with totally don't have better looking options to choose from and even if they did looks aren't everything and I just gotta woo em over with my great personality.

Rare becky? :chad: :chad: :chad: :banhammer: :banhammer: :banhammer: . Only zero and whale matches are accepted around here. Mods, you know what to do.

I only see foids with good looking guys when I go to school

and I live in a 3rd country where the hypergamy is supposed to be way lower, guess what, this is cope, hypergamy is high here too

average guys or below averages guys with girlfriend's are just old cucked betabux

and I live in a 3rd country where the hypergamy is supposed to be way lower, guess what, this is cope, hypergamy is high here too

average guys or below averages guys with girlfriend's are just old cucked betabux

Likewise. It never began.
I'm on looksmax and of course I do what I can. I take collagen for skin/hair, I exercise, I use acne medication there's just not a lot of stuff you can do to looksmax short of surgery tbh and there are better looking incels on here than me for sure so don't call me a LARPER

Chads.co confirmed. The only true incels on here are the ethnics lol.

tell that to gymlet

Getting matches on tinder :chad::chad::chad::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

If you get Tinder matches and refuse to fuck your own matches over some shitty excuse then you're a LARPer.
A match doesn't mean a gauentted fuck if you want to fuck them. If it did I wouldn't be a virgin
Likewise. It never began.

Chads.co confirmed. The only true incels on here are the ethnics lol.
how is what i said make me a chad?

Last edited:
funny thing is that most foids orbit the good looking guys, even when they already have a partner
yea they chad flock for sure

They're not banging Stacy because they aren't holding frame hard enough

People look at the older generations and assume that ugly guys still have a chance, but it's not
If you look at gen z almost all relationships are exclusively with an attractive male, the divide between incel and non- incel here in Australia is 40/60, imagine how much worse it will get in the next generation.

Bro ur getting tinder matches gtfo of the forum and slay those whores