Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wish human life wouldn't last more than 30 years.

H

Homosapicuckus

Captain
I can't cope with the fact I'll be uglier, older and shit myself while laying in bed. 70-90 years is a hell of suffering because you can have money, good cars but your youth and health is gone. You just try to cope with entertainment and sex but it won't even worth when your dick can't even stand anymore. It's a fucking joke how people look great in their youth while some people like us just stay ugly and get insanely ugly, hideous once we're over 35-40.

Can you imagine if you look ugly as a young man how ugly you will look once you get old?

30 years? I wish life was eradicated next week

Lol at not killing yourself before then. Why would anyone want to live an entire lifetime of suffering that gradually gets worse

I won't make to that age

I am suffering in my 20's but I don't give up because I know it won't be worse than this

NeverSubmit said:
I am suffering in my 20's but I don't give up because I know it won't be worse than this

Lol. You are in for a nasty shock. It can always get worse.

8 more years... and I'd be dead in that case. Having accomplished absolutely nothing. Fuaark, that's depressing..

The best way of living would be aging like a super saiyan.They just look like 20 even when they are 50+ years old.

I have some extremely good genetics when it comes to health and longevity. Most people in my family live very long and active lives to the moment before they die in their sleep. Only my grandpa died at 84 because he was heavily addicted to alcohol and morphine.Or look at the okinawans in Japan. Even your healthis mostly determined by your genes and certain environmental factors.Some people even lost the genetic health lottery

RREEEEEEEEE said:
8 more years... and I'd be dead in that case. Having accomplished absolutely nothing. Fuaark, that's depressing..

Will you be a wizard in 8 years?

Facade said:
The best way of living would be aging like a super saiyan.They just look like 20 even when they are 50+ years old.
I have some extremely good genetics when it comes to health and longevity. Most people in my family live very long and active lives to the moment before they die in their sleep. Only my grandpa died at 84 because he was heavily addicted to alcohol and morphine.Or look at the okinawans in Japan. Even your healthis mostly determined by your genes and certain environmental factors.Some people even lost the genetic health lottery

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Will you be a wizard in 8 years?

Seems that way.

/pol/cel said:
Lol. You are in for a nasty shock. It can always get worse.
It could but it is unlikely considering I am already at rock bottom at least I am making more money now

Facade said:

I can only think of this guy who is a famous Bollywood actor. While he doesn't look 20, he's 52 years old. He played a college student at 44.

1491065393_7.jpg

Can you think of any other guys who age like a Super Saiyan?

RREEEEEEEEE said:
I can only think of this guy who is a famous Bollywood actor. While he doesn't look 20, he's 52 years old. He played a college student at 44.

1491065393_7.jpg

Behold.

But he doesn't look 20, lol. He also looks like he's in his 30s. But it's a solid example nonetheless.

im sure you would wish human life was more than 30 years if u were chad or normie tho

nausea said:
I won't make to that age

25 is end for me

NeverSubmit said:

cope unfortunately, as your age progresses so does your subhumanity, depression and pretty much shittier life in general.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
im sure you would wish human life was more than 30 years if u were chad or normie tho

25 is end for me

Even Chads can turn ugly once they destory their body by alcohol, drugs and endless parties. Dolph Lundgren is someone who do against the gravity along with Brad Pitt but agepill will hit everyone once. there's no escape.

RREEEEEEEEE said:

1491065393_7.jpg

This guy makes shitty youtube videos but he is 53 years old.Wtf I thought he was in his mid 30s

t7Ld9Un.png

Homosapicuckus said:
PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:

25 is end for me

Even Chads can turn ugly once they destory their body by alcohol, drugs and endless parties. Dolph Lundgren is someone who go against the gravity along with Brad Pitt but agepill will hit everyone once. there's no escape.

What are you talking about? Dolph has been hit hard by the agepill. Brad Pitt is faring much better in comparison.

Homosapicuckus said:
Even Chads can turn ugly once they destory their body by alcohol, drugs and endless parties. Dolph Lundgren is someone who do against the gravity along with Brad Pitt but agepill will hit everyone once. there's no escape.
yeah but thats a minority, most chads dont get addicted to alcohol or drugs because they dont need it to cope, they might just have a snort or a pill on the weekend or get blind drunk on weekends and thats it just to fit in with the others.

Sure, agepill is a big blackpill and im not denying chads get hit by it too, but most chads age well too.

Normies and incels however? its over.

This Korean guy is 52 years old

50-year-old-photographer-asian-do-not-age-chuando-tan-19-5975deb0ad191__700.jpg
50-year-old-photographer-asian-do-not-age-chuando-tan-26-5975debf8a1d0__700.jpg

Facade said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:
1491065393_7.jpg

This guy makes shitty youtube videos but he is 53 years old.Wtf I thought he was in his mid 30s
t7Ld9Un.png

He looks like he's in his early 30s. I don't think there's anyone who's 40+ who looks like they're in their 20s. But regardless, it's Super Saiyan ageing for sure.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
What are you talking about? Dolph has been hit hard by the agepill. Brad Pitt is faring much better in comparison.

maxresdefault.jpg

Homosapicuckus said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:
maxresdefault.jpg

He looks like he's in his late 50s. And he's 60. Alas, agepill hit him.

NeverSubmit said:

That is what I thought, but every year it seems to get worse and worse.

Yea, I seriously don't even see myself making it to those later years. Not because of suicide, but healthwise.