Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I wish I came from a rich family where I never needed to work

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
Or even if I had to work, my family would be well off to give me one of those jobs that pretend to be real.

I've seen some people have it. Their dad owns a decent sized company and their sons somehow have a managerial level position with their own fancy room. In reality they never do anything except browse the internet all day and get paid for it.

My genetic destiny sucks hard enough. Yet I still have to wagecuck everyday in a company where everyone hates me and wants me to get out?

It really is not fucking fair.

Maybe one day I could get a comfy government job where I never can be fired and i can browse this site all day. The governmentjobpill

But government jobs these day seem harder to get since who doesn't want a job like that?

I wish I had billionaire parents who bought me a house to ldar in ngl :feelsautistic:

You don't know how much i desire that.
I'd buy all the books i wanted and dedicate myself to an art. Gigacope.

I wish I lived somewhere where working for a wage is a possibility without nepotism.
Remember that things can and will get worse friendo

This This This tbh.I had this truecel richcel classmate who after graduation took a meme art course and basically ldar all day and travelled to lots of places like China Japan etc.I envy him so much only wealth gives you true freedom, even more if you're an incel

The worst part is if you come from a poor family, the chances you are also low iq is pretty high. I'm between the devil and deep blue sea. I will always be a wagecuck that can't even make a 5 figures.

Maybe one day I could get a comfy government job where I never can be fired and i can browse this site all day. The governmentjobpill

But government jobs these day seem harder to get since who doesn't want a job like that?
Also this.In the 80s and early 90s there was a job for everyone.You could get a easy government job , even without a degree, where you sit on your ass the whole day and you get a stable income and even free food sometimes.Lots of boomercels here got this comfy jobs when they where available

you dont want to be rich you want to live freely whitout being forced to spent most of your waking hours monday through friday for someone else, do someone elses bidding, live for someone else, make someone else rich.

this modern system is just a step better then slavery and alienates all of us, UBI should be the first step, public control of the means of production the next step

to GIVE EVERYONE the opportunity to just sit at home if they want to.

we can meet everyones needs with like 6 hours of work per week,

in this system you would only need to work more then this if you want luxuries

this current system is complete shit and makes me so angry that im forced to live like this, but its currently the only way to live comfortably, if you sell your only time on this planet, fucking bullshit if you ask me. we deserve better.

especially for incels it would be good.

pretty man and women dont need external help they get all they want from just existing because they are so pretty other people willingly do stuff for them and give to them.

only incels would need help

Also this.In the 80s and early 90s there was a job for everyone.You could get a easy government job , even without a degree, where you sit on your ass the whole day and you get a stable income and even free food sometimes.Lots of boomercels here got this comfy jobs when they where available
Death to all boomers (in L4D)