Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wish I could alter my mind in 2 ways (long boring story jfl but spaced at least)

T

ThouShallObeyKing

Banned
-
Firsly to stop feeling guilt, feeling sad, and feeling unreasoned fear.

My parents,family, but also society and girls, are inducing a sense of shame, guilt, and fear in me, either directly (saying it to me) or indirectly (not giving me pussy or talking bs about me behind my back).

If i dont have a girlfriend or driver license or a job then by society standards im weirdo loser and deserve to be killed or hated.
We humans may feel smart cuz we have smartphones, internet,programmers, astronauts and other crap, but thats just technology advancement, and smartest things in this world werent created by 100% of our society,but maybe by 0,00000001% of our society. Rest,including me and you,but mainly foids and normies, is dumb.

I am sad 100% of the time.i am fearful 100% of the time, and i feel guilt 100% of the time.
Why? i dont know. probably because i have been rejected by society. But even though I know that it means NOTHING, my mind fucking cant be happy. i wish i could control happiness of my mind. or at least made it on neutral level. The unreasoned fear, sadness and guilt is absolutely fucked up feeling.

At this point im avoiding people, but only because i have no job, no life, and i know what people think about such people.I want to avoid immature remarks and thoughts. So i avoid people. Not that people are bad, theyre just dumb.

Why im shutting myself in home? Well im working on "business" for longer time, and its not going well, anyway the goal is to make money. But that feeling of guilt for not interacting with society is killing me and making the money-obtaining-process much harder.

The solution, is to feel happy despite rude family remarks, despite having nothing and despite knowing whole world hates you.

If i was happy regardless these 3 things, then my issues would go away.

Secondly to stop seeking human contact online. jfl i would be much more productive if i wouldnt be doing it
I guess thats related to first thing. i probably post online to get rid of all these negative feelings.

idk why i posted this, probably coffeine from black tea