Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I wish i could be able to go in denial like an IT CUCK (IT will touch this, but fail)

Jerek

Jerek

Cucks are ugly people in denial.
★★★★★
Before misunderstanding me, i'm not saying that i totally envy cucks. I despise them, and we all know their mental gymnastics are just a facade to hide their fear to face the truth.

But, well, they remind me when i was very young. Before my early teens i was really an extroverted and noisy kid but, after random people started to point the fact that i was ugly, i changed and become an introverted quiet kid because i was afraid to get mocked.

There was a period, though, i think between 10-15 years old, in which even if i already knew my fate as an ugly male, i was able to twist the evidence with mental gymastics in order to cope and not get crazy. I told myself that i had to wait, that the hot guy got the girl because he was lucky or shit like that.

After 15-16 though, i just completely surrendered.

It's like cucks are still like i was in my early teens: they manage to twist the evidence so much that they somehow manage to protect themselves through lies. They KNOW they are lies, or they wouldn't make so much effort to censor us, try to mock us or even suggest us to kill ourselves (i remember when you did that, braziliancuck).

For example, if you talk to them about how easy you chadfish girls, they will say to you shit like "durr you lied to her, that's why you're inkel" completely missing the point.

if "PERSONALITY" is what matters, why ugly guys like us are consinstently able to hookup with girls in the first place and if we use our real face nobody wants us? It has nothing to do about we lying to them.

It's like they are hardwired to lie to themselves and confuse cause and consequences.

And i envy this a little bit, because when i was able to to that i was unhappy but maybe with a little hope for the "future".

Of course, if you are like this in your 20's or 30's you're likely being targeted to be cucked and divorce raped, so there's no doubt we are the better type of incels.

lol the snow effect on my avi is perfect.

based

I wonder what brazilliansmegma is doing rn, did he rope? Is he coping?

he won’t be able to postmaxx this time around like last year, I’m sorry soyma.

based

I wonder what brazilliansmegma is doing rn, did he rope? Is he coping?

he won’t be able to postmaxx this time around like last year, I’m sorry soyma.
He is in prison for touching little kids

Basically have extremely similiar experiences:
But, well, they remind me when i was very young. Before my early teens i was really an extroverted and noisy kid but, after random people started to point the fact that i was ugly, i changed and become an introverted quiet kid because i was afraid to get mocked.
Same thing with me. Started out as outgoing/happy and was turned into a mental wreck by society.
There was a period, though, i think between 10-15 years old, in which even if i already knew my fate as an ugly male, i was able to twist the evidence with mental gymastics in order to cope and not get crazy. I told myself that i had to wait, that the hot guy got the girl because he was lucky or shit like that.
Basically I did the same, I told myself that the reason why I didn't have success with women was because I preferred to have academic/economical success. After achieving these goals I could easily enter a relationship I thought to myself. Back then I also first discovered MGTOW and already agreed with many viewpoints. As I saw that people in relationships were far more successful than me, I totally suffered a breakdown, but still kept on going.
After 15-16 though, i just completely surrendered.
I surrendered two years later (after losing weight/gymmaxxing). As I was still obese I was a laughing stock for women, as I lost weight I became invisible for them. I starved myself to being underweight and even gymmaxxed afterwards and it was still not enough. In the summer of my high school graduation I joined incel forums - then I wanted to give college a try out of a bluepilled delusion and for about one and a half years I still tried to get my life in order and was rarely on the site. But nothing worked.
It's like cucks are still like i was in my early teens: they manage to twist the evidence so much that they somehow manage to protect themselves through lies. They KNOW they are lies, or they wouldn't make so much effort to censor us, try to mock us or even suggest us to kill ourselves (i remember when you did that, braziliancuck).

For example, if you talk to them about how easy you chadfish girls, they will say to you shit like "durr you lied to her, that's why you're inkel" completely missing the point.

if "PERSONALITY" is what matters, why ugly guys like us are consinstently able to hookup with girls in the first place and if we use our real face nobody wants us? It has nothing to do about we lying to them.
Always ask yourself, would the woman be angry if you lied to her about your stats by underestimating them, for example: Would she be angry if a Chad was 6'5 instead of 6'0? No.
It's like they are hardwired to lie to themselves and confuse cause and consequences.

And i envy this a little bit, because when i was able to to that i was unhappy but maybe with a little hope for the "future".

Of course, if you are like this in your 20's or 30's you're likely being targeted to be cucked and divorce raped, so there's no doubt we are the better type of incels.
This tbh.
lol the snow effect on my avi is perfect.

Always ask yourself, would the woman be angry if you lied to her about your stats by underestimating them, for example: Would she be angry if a Chad was 6'5 instead of 6'0? No.

Yeah, i completely forgot to mention this. Also, think about it in reverse: what if you pretend to be an ugly or average guy and, in the remote chance that you manage to hookup with an average or ugly girls, in the end it turns out you are a magnifichent chad?

I highly doubt the female would be like "you lied to me, go away!"

They KNOW they are lies
They actually don't, imo. Don't underrate how poisonous the bluepill is. You can only tell lies to yourself if you aren't totally aware they are lies. That's precisely the entire point of your post, I think: being unable to do that because you are totally aware of how things really are.

They actually don't, imo. Don't underrate how poisonous the bluepill is. You can only tell lies to yourself if you aren't totally aware they are lies. That's precisely the entire point of your post, I think: being unable to do that because you are totally aware of how things really are.

The fact is that if they're so eager to disprove us, antagonize us etc etc it's not that because they really think we are terrorists, but because we expose facts that disrupt their life strategy.

A cuck is happy if he can PRETEND he's right, but our very existance is an obstacle for that. We spread blackpill in a way that allows many people to absorb it and a cuck can only face this with sarcasm and denial.

If they really believed their shit they'd just go on with their lives, instead of spending hours and days and months and years trying to fight us (which is impossible) or trying to assume we are all rapists and terrorists (which are most likely sex havers, not lonely guys in their rooms)