Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I wish I could find God

Cleftcel

Cleftcel

genetic determinist
★★
Best cope there is but im just too logical and empirical, religiouscel don't know how lucky they are to have that good feeling of there being meaning to life away from sex and relationships (serving god)

alot of people find "god" in drugs or its the closest thing to it on this earth

Closest thing to a religious/Spiritual experience is taking DMT or high doses of LSD.

Even then the drugs wear off and you realise god in the way that the majority of religions see him...
is a Cope

Hes right here.
Images 11

Say your prayers.

finding God is one thing
finding a religious group which is not cucked nowadays is impossible
I know Catholics who get bullied by their [celibate!] priests for not having a gf, because muh 'go forth and multiply'

God is nothing, and yet also exists in everything. More accurately, his true nature is formless, as it's possibility itself.

Closest thing to a religious/Spiritual experience is taking DMT or high doses of LSD.
id like to experiment with those type of substances one day
you done any?

id like to experiment with those type of substances one day
you done any?
I've done the following:
Low doses of LSD (Microdosing)
Shrooms
High doses of LSD
DMT

Here's a little Lutheran Theology for you: You don't find God. The Holy Spirit is inside all of us. Find a way to have it work through you. Start simply. Its not about actions, its about faith.

I recommend reading the gospels as a start. They are not overwhelming.

I'm fucking a logical autist supreme and I'm a capable Christian.

The best way to "find" God is simply to start believing there might be a God. You need first to do away with neckbeardy ultra-darwinism.

Once you are an agnostic rather than an atheist, it's exponentially easier to benefit psychologically from religion. Your faith will of course fluctuate a lot and you will be a very poor believer unworthy of paradise but you will at least be able to get motivated by a good nasheed or gregorian chant while running.

I found god, its in your head.

Your faith will of course fluctuate a lot and you will be a very poor believer unworthy of paradise

One of my biggest fears is dying only to spend an eternity burning alive.

God wants us to suffer. He's the one who made us this way. We're his those kids who hold no value for him.