Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I wish I could find something that would make me feel better

• Thread starter Deleted member 8353
  • Start date
Deleted member 8353

Deleted member 8353

Former Hikikomori, Aimless Pleasure Seeker
-
I've tried exercise, alcohol, SSRIs, and nofap(lol). Out of those the only one which slightly benefited me was exercise, but the problem is that it only helps in the same way that beating the fuck out of my legs or a wall helps. When I'm in a state to do the latter, guess which one I'm going to do? Sleep, meditation, and distraction work, but only as temporary solutions. The longer my mind is unoccupied and aware, the worse off I get.

SSRIs are the biggest meme out of them all. I've been on 3 different ones in the past (and 2 antipsychotics), in my experience all they did was give me awful side effects, with the added bonus of ruining my visualization cope. Think not being able to cum but still having the urge to do so, being unreasonably tired yet not being able to sleep, shit like that was my experience with medication. Fucking torture meds. My dad was on SSRIs for a decade and they fucked his health. Dependency inducing placebos which can fuck you up, shit should be criminal.

have sex incel

fuck normies. i hate them all

have sex incel

fuck normies. i hate them all
Tbh, sex would likely help a lot more. The worst part of it all is I did all the shit that the bluepillers tell you to do, including therapy, and none of it helped me.

I really wish we as humans don't need to be dependant on each other in order to obtain fulfillment, because not everyone will be gifted with looks to be granted love, companionship, sex etc. Sigh seriously I wished we had some sort of injections that we can use to alter our brain chemicals to give us dopamine on stuff we can control, and null all negative chemicals on things we cannot control. Life would be so much better if one of these two can become a thing, but alas neither option exist and we suffer as a result of it. Sigh.

I really wish we as humans don't need to be dependant on each other in order to obtain fulfillment, because not everyone will be gifted with looks to be granted love, companionship, sex etc. Sigh seriously I wished we had some sort of injections that we can use to alter our brain chemicals to give us dopamine on stuff we can control, and null all negative chemicals on things we cannot control. Life would be so much better if one of these two can become a thing, but alas neither option exist and we suffer as a result of it. Sigh.
Tbh, if I could just make my desire for this stuff go away then that's what I'd do. Preferably I wouldn't want to feel a thing. I hate being awake at this point, it's really not worth it.

Same but there is nothing, it’s over

Tbh, it's so fucked up. To have needs that only the precense of another person can adequaetly fulfill. Yet not having the required looks, in order to be granted, what your body so desperately craves.

Tbh, it's so fucked up. To have needs that only the precense of another person can adequaetly fulfill. Yet not having the required looks, in order to be granted, what your body so desperately craves.
Yeah I think about this stuff a lot, and obviously it doesn't only apply to sex, actually sex isn't even the worst aspect of this. I wonder how many people have directly killed anything that they eat, what is the percentage? Maybe I'll make a thread about how modernity has shielded most people from having to witness what their continued existence requires. It doesn't stop us from being killers, it only allows most people to somehow pretend that they're not.

Regardless, it just goes to show how fucked up this life is, can't even survive or feel good without being a fucking parasite at best.

Visit prostitutes, smoke weed & do LSD

Stop with the jew pills and inject test.

only thing that would make any of us happy is a nice young tight wife with wet pussy
everything besides that is a cope

only thing that would make any of us happy is a nice young tight wife with wet pussy
everything besides that is a cope
Brutal, but true tbh.

Girlfriend would very likely help

As if the test wasn't made in a jewlab somewhere...
Test actually isn’t at all sophisticated to make. That’s why so many meat head bodybuilders can make it at home and sell it.

Now the way (((they))) are involved is that they don’t want us to inject test not only because they want us to be feminine but it also treats many of the mental illnesses like depression and anxiety at a fraction of the cost of their pills. But I digress.

Test actually isn’t at all sophisticated to make. That’s why so many meat head bodybuilders can make it at home and sell it.

Now the way (((they))) are involved is that they don’t want us to inject test not only because they want us to be feminine but it also treats many of the mental illnesses like depression and anxiety at a fraction of the cost of their pills. But I digress.
Really? Any links or keywords so i can verify? Please Thank you.