Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wish I could stop being angry

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Everyone here has a life that is so garbage and not worth living. It's completely normal to be aware of everything and be angry at normtrash and the world for allowing it. I can't let go. It makes me retarded, even at my wage slave job I have to focus all my rage on calming down and looking calm, in result I become retarded due to mainly focusing on this. I also look like a braindead zombie from forcing this state of holding back rage within myself.

Off with your head . Ldar till youre dead

Same. Even when I try not to be, it pretty much comes out anyway. That's how deeply embedded it is within me.

Pots legal in a bunch of places. you can experience a whole range of negative emotions on pot I don't deny that but anger often isn't one of them because it gets suppressed. Ironically being angry before you get high can end up making you feel guilty, a negative emotion in and of itself but still no anger.

I’m angry all of the time nowadays. People and society make me angry. Degeneracy makes me hopping mad.

Every time I wake up I'm in a state of pure rage and despair, and I can't take it. I wanna freak the fuck out about how my life is total shit but there's nothing I can do.

Pots legal in a bunch of places. you can experience a whole range of negative emotions on pot I don't deny that but anger often isn't one of them because it gets suppressed. Ironically being angry before you get high can end up making you feel guilty, a negative emotion in and of itself but still no anger.
Very true. Cannabis is my main source to control the anger, when im out it is like floodgates opening...... Especially considering the only reason i struggle getting it is THIS FUCKING SOCIETY ONCE AGAIN! The only way i can get it legally is pay 70 fucking dollars an 8th......
Not allowed to produce it myself or else i would gladly...... but my "masters" (government) tell society "think of the children!" and everybody gets on their knees and accepts these bullshit laws.....

Last edited:
I wish I could feel anger instead of sadness

Everyone here has a life that is so garbage and not worth living. It's completely normal to be aware of everything and be angry at normtrash and the world for allowing it. I can't let go. It makes me retarded, even at my wage slave job I have to focus all my rage on calming down and looking calm, in result I become retarded due to mainly focusing on this. I also look like a braindead zombie from forcing this state of holding back rage within myself.
why does it matter how other people see you?

i stopped caring long ago and just look pissed and angry at work all the time, i dont talk to anyone, if they greet me i ignore them, you can completely isolate yourself if you try hard enough

Very true. Cannabis is my main source to control the anger, when im out it is like floodgates opening...... Especially considering the only reason i struggle getting it is THIS FUCKING SOCIETY ONCE AGAIN! The only way i can get it legally is pay 70 fucking dollars an 8th......
Not allowed to produce it myself or else i would gladly...... but my "masters" (government) tell society "think of the children!" and everybody gets on their knees and accepts these bullshit laws.....
$70 for an eighth? Man, you have a crap dealer.

$70 for an eighth? Man, you have a crap dealer.
Yeah..... It's the "legal" weed prices like store bought (Walmart weed)..... i refuse to fuck with it.... pisses me off.

why does it matter how other people see you?

i stopped caring long ago and just look pissed and angry at work all the time, i dont talk to anyone, if they greet me i ignore them, you can completely isolate yourself if you try hard enough
Because I've been fired from jobs before for not orbitting the women there and things like that.

Being angry all the time is a sign of high T. You're probaly manly as fuck. I envy you ngl. Your the kind of guy that would kill me with a punch

It is what it is. The sooner you accept that, the sooner you will function as you are supposed to function.

same but i can't stop because this world is such a terrible place to live

I have the same problem. For weeks now I've just been extremely angry. Though I'd rather be angry than sad.

I envy low inhib angry guys I see in public. At least they show their emotions and aren't good little goyim.
Today there was this extremely angry soccer hooligan looking guy in the bus. He kept swearing and yelling at the driver to hurry up. He kicked the door a few times while swearing before eventually storming off.

Every other guy in the bus was a low test high inhib numale. Everyone was scared of him, but I kind of wanted him to fuck me up so I got close to him and stared at him a little. Surprisingly he completely ignored me and just continued to swear and kick shit around him. Maybe he could tell I'm a broken little mentally ill man. All the foids looked around at other men, but they were probably disappointed to see frozen soyboys everywhere. They were scared.

I was just as angry as him, but I never show my anger in public because I'm a soyboy. If more men showed their anger like that, all the roasties and numales wouldn't say shit out of fear.

Last edited:
I'm on anti-psychotics, literally can't feel anything, I guess it's better than pain :/

I envy low inhib angry guys I see in public. At least they show their emotions and aren't good little goyim.
Today there was this extremely angry soccer hooligan looking guy in the bus. He kept swearing and yelling at the driver to hurry up. He kicked the door a few times while swearing before eventually storming off.

Every other guy in the bus was a low test high inhib numale including me. Everyone was scared of him, but I kind of wanted him to fuck me up so I got close to him and stared at him a little. Surprisingly he completely ignored me and just continued to swear and kick shit around him. Maybe he could tell I'm a broken little mentally ill man.

I was just as angry as him, but I never show my anger in public because I'm a soyboy. If more men shower their anger like that, all the roasties and numales wouldn't say shit out of fear. You could tell how everyone was afraid around that guy, everyone just froze.
He fully let the hate flow through him, youngcels still act like cuck conformists IRL 99% of the time. I never see angry youncels explode in public only oldcels.

If more men showed their anger like that, all the roasties and numales wouldn't say shit out of fear.
Legit. Once again, most of the blame on societys problems lies on cucks not retarded women.

Legit. Once again, most of the blame on societys problems lies on cucks not retarded women.
I envy that angry hooligan. I almost wanted to join him, but I'm a faggy babyfaced soyboy. Everyone would just laugh at me.
He basically held the entire bus hostage. All the numales didn't even look at him because they froze. It must feel pretty good to have people fear you like that.

You're fucked.
Of course you're angry.

Just castrate yourself and then go and make an account on r/incelswithouthate

I envy that angry hooligan. I almost wanted to join him, but I'm a faggy babyfaced soyboy. Everyone would just laugh at me.
He basically held the entire bus hostage. All the numales didn't even look at him because they froze. It must feel pretty good to have people fear you like that.
Normies have empathy. He could literally feel their fear so much that it made him even stronger.

I'm angry as fuck but trying not to use copes that will kill me ngl its hard work