Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i wish i didn't have sexual thoughts

• Thread starter Deleted member 32255
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 32255

Self-banned
-
i have disgusting fantasies and when i'm not horny it makes me depressed to look back on them. i hate having sexual urges, so pointless especially since i won't reproduce. it makes no sense that my body still produces the hormones that make me a sexual being when i have no sex appeal, i wish it would give up. i hate seeing women sexually, it's overwhelming. i've been jerking off 14-20 times a week for the past 5 years. nofap is impossible for me, what is a way to kill my sex drive for good? i thought about castration maxxing. is there a better way to kill it?

mogs me at being viril
You would seriously have your balls cut rather than stop masturbating ?
next step , inject estrogen

I can only somewhat relate as I've had a dream last night where I got with one of the usual girls I do in my dreams.
I'm unable to fap for the next 8 hours as today is my 1 day in the week I don't fap.

Torturous. Can't wait until I can fap.

Are you having trouble because yout thoughts are sexual or because they are so perverted that you are ashamed for it?

the latter
what are these thoughts? normally i just want to lick and pound some prime cunny until i cum a big load inside. feet fetish too sometimes, but thats it for me.

i have disgusting fantasies and when i'm not horny it makes me depressed to look back on them. i hate having sexual urges, so pointless especially since i won't reproduce. it makes no sense that my body still produces the hormones that make me a sexual being when i have no sex appeal, i wish it would give up. i hate seeing women sexually, it's overwhelming. i've been jerking off 14-20 times a week for the past 5 years. nofap is impossible for me, what is a way to kill my sex drive for good? i thought about castration maxxing. is there a better way to kill it?
During my teens I fapped 3-5 times every day for at least 6 years straight. I don't think that anyone was as horny as I was. It was tough for me not to rape anyone, and I'm a really nice and cold kind of guy that can control his urges. I'd have fritzlmaxxed or some shit if I only had 10% more dark triad traits.

If I had a gf I'd use her like a fleshlight every day. I can cum every day for 3-4 times easily. When I don't fap for a week my load is humongous.

Even if you were to stop having sexual thoughts and desires you'd still have trouble in life because you'd still get mogged. Getting mogged has a negative effect on your quality of life.