Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wish I had a brother

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
I really want to go outside now, in some park with only few people and chill out, maybe play football or something but I am alone ; _ ; tfw

What makes you think it would make any difference? I have 2 turbo-soy brothers who absolutely have completely opposing beliefs and values to me who I have nothing to do with.

wish i grew up with any family member my age or around my age for that matter

I have a brother, we get along (mostly) but I hate that I always compare myself to him. He lifemogs me to andromeda and back.

My younger brother is my only friend tbh, he's the only one who can relate to me in real life and most of the time we spend playing videogames, I'm blackpilling him too.

You could just have friends instead
Too late for friends now.. All my good friends were in childhood and that's how it will be for the rest of my life, my true friends being only in my childhood

Too late for friends now.. All my good friends were in childhood and that's how it will be for the rest of my life, my true friends being only in my childhood
You and your brother would probably not get along that well now anyway. You need similar skills for brothers and friends.

You and your brother would probably not get along that well now anyway. You need similar skills for brothers and friends.
Since I have no true friends since I was 13, we would hangout a lot and we would have similiar interests. I just wish I had a brother 18 y o who would I could drive with, go to a nightclub with and drink etc.

Yeah it’s over for onlychildcels. Wish I had an older step sister ngl

I have a little brother but hes too weird.
I can play basketball with him but i do that cery rarely.

being an only child is bad enough

i wish i had an older brother

I apparently have 3 older half brothers out there but I will never know them

i wish i had an older brother
I have.
He is 12 years older than me.
A chadlite that never visits his family, pretty cool heh.
Total normie aswell.
At least he slayed some pussy, but he still got to know the poisonous sting of betrayal back in the early 2000´s, when he was in highschool.
He dropped out because of some Thot cheating on him.
Absolutely pathetic.

Last edited:
If you had a brother he wouldn't give a shit about you, unless he was incel as well

I wish I was only child while animal siblings can be friendly all siblings in my family are at each others throats

He’s at college but he’s doing very well and has lots of friends and he fucks lots of foids
Brutal. Younger siblings tend to be more successful. Or is this a myth? Not sure tbh

I have an older brother but we're estranged from each other.

Haha it’s all fun and games until you get mogged by someone who was born from the same vagina as you

Honestly youngerbrothermog is the most brutal one of all

i have a brother and he spends every moment he's not working with his foid so....