Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wish I had a cat

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
They seem cute and fluffy, and won't need too much exercise , which fits perfectly with my LDAR life. It would help with my loneliness.

Wish I had the money to afford it tbh

Wish i had a cat girl

Looks cute, I like when cats & dogs jump up to sleep beside me.

I had a cat like that for 14 yrs. I brought her when I was 13. Loyal and clingy af, her death did actually hit me hard.

I feel like a black cat would be emblematic of my fortune, I'd also like to take care of something pewpew.

It's already too much to take care of myself. Imagine your cat gets sick but you somehow fail to notice, and one day you come home only to find your cat's dead body. That would be instant rope for me if it ever happens. I'd rather ldar alone

i prefer dogs tbh

Cats fucking hate me for some reasen. I’ve been bit at least once by every cat I’ve seen irl

Over for catcels

I love cats
Wish I had one though I'm allergic to them:feelsUgh:

Just adopt one for free.

It's a good cope, until they get sick, you have to pay a fortune to the vet and they finally die. If you aren't a true LDAR, they are a problem too once you need/want to go places.
Just adopt one for free.
That's what I did. She didn't have the best health because of it. I think the best is getting free kittens from someone you know.

There are cats in my neighborhood

I am gonna adopt one in future I think. I somewhat dislike dogs but cats are fine. Hope it won't have an aggressive personality so I won't end up with scars. I like the purring sound they make when you pet them. It is really soothing.

Hope it won't have an aggressive personality so I won't end up with scars.
You need to get it from someone whose cats had kittens. If you adopt from an association, you risk it having a past on the streets, making it harder to bond with you. When I first got mine, I thought of throwing it to the dumpster.

You need to get it from someone whose cats had kittens. If you adopt from an association, you risk it having a past on the streets, making it harder to bond with you. When I first got mine, I thought of throwing it to the dumpster.
I think I romanticized the idea of adopting street animals a little bit. But your warning makes sense. I know someone who is obsessed with cats. Hope it would be of help when the time comes.

I had a kitten for a few months before it died of some brain disease. Didn’t know it that well. It usually stayed in my step sisters room which is in the attic where i never went. Only interaction i ever had with it was when it scratched me when my family made me feed it pills and it mauled me. Even cats hate you if you’re ugly tbh brutal catpill at least my dog loves me

I love cats and the fact that they are solitary animals, which makes me relate to them even more.

I don't want one to beohnest

Cats are amazing creatures no doubt i miss my missing cat :feelscry::feelsrope:

I wish I had a raven and an owl

I had a cat like that for 14 yrs. I brought her when I was 13. Loyal and clingy af, her death did actually hit me hard.
Not joking or being sarcastic--animal deaths are absolutely brutal. Never going to get loyalty like that from another human.