Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I wish I had an incel friend I could trust and go travel all around SEA with and low inhibmaxx and start fights and fuck hookers without paying etc

Incline

Incline

I HAVE DIVINE MISSION TO PATTAYAMAXX BEFORE IM 30
★★★★★
Me too, there should be a section to post in for that.

Where are you from?

Me too, there should be a section to post in for that.

High iq and super based. The only problem is can you really trust people here? You'll doxx yourself and they end up ruining your life. How would this work idk just pick a place and date and not reveal ur face until last moments or what? Lol.

Where are you from?

UK

Good boyo we're going next year pack ur bags. I need to gymmaxx first or I won't be able to stand up for myself. Im gymmaxxing atm but I'm mostly just losing weight not building muscle I'll switch to muscle building in few months.

High iq and super based. The only problem is can you really trust people here? You'll doxx yourself and they end up ruining your life. How would this work idk just pick a place and date and not reveal ur face until last moments or what? Lol.
You have to talk to them on zoom or skype before meeting them in real life, it will be easier if they already live close to your city. After you hang out a few times irl and become friends who trust each other then you can leave to SEA.

low inhib mogs me

tbh i do meet with other incels IRL, in fact i have two meetups this week, but all we do is get drunk in nice restaurants

low inhib mogs me

tbh i do meet with other incels IRL, in fact i have two meetups this week, but all we do is get drunk in nice restaurants

mogs me coz rich.

I am in. Here is my address: 935 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20535

"fuck hookers without paying"

Why that? You'd get into trouble.

That is called a girlfriend.

You lose your freedom to fuck more?

You should have money first.

Lol at you if you think I'll let anyone arrest me. I'll just try bribe them they are all on subhuman wages there. If that won't work then suicide by cop is cool with me too. Besides I won't get caught I'm a pretty fast runner ngl.

I’m down. I’m in NY but I’m really skinny I can’t fight

Lol at you if you think I'll let anyone arrest me. I'll just try bribe them they are all on subhuman wages there. If that won't work then suicide by cop is cool with me too. Besides I won't get caught I'm a pretty fast runner ngl.

If you can bribe, why can't you pay the prostitutes? BTW, they demand money first.

How do you carry your weapon to SEA?
Seriously, I would be willing to meet/hang out with fellow incels on a SEA trip. I have money and time to go there now, but it's not possible due to current idiocy.

If you can bribe, why can't you pay the prostitutes? BTW, they demand money first.

How do you carry your weapon to SEA?
Seriously, I would be willing to meet/hang out with fellow incels on a SEA trip. I have money and time to go there now, but it's not possible due to current idiocy.

Actually you are right they will probably tell me to pay first good point tbh but I can just use excuse that I'll go to bank after and she will still be thirsty for ez money. Point is just go there and do crazy shit I wasn't really being specific. Have an incel crew fucking shit up. We would give our crew a name and fuck everyone up.
I’m down. I’m in NY but I’m really skinny I can’t fight

It's ok brocel you have time to gymmaxx but even if not you'll just sneak in a couple of sucker punches while the biggest gymcel acts as our tank.

I want too, but I am very highinhibmaxxed.

It's ok brocel you have time to gymmaxx but even if not you'll just sneak in a couple of sucker punches while the biggest gymcel acts as our tank.

this sounds more like a boss fight, I’ll be the mage. :feelsmage:

Last edited:
Same
I think i ll do it by myself when the borders will reopen
If u wait for someone else i will be dust

I join you.. will you accept a greycel? Learning to fight and gymmaxing already

@Incline

What is your age?

I'm 20 UK Cel too

5 foot 10

Incels dont want to be friends with other incels

Incels dont want to be friends with other incels
:feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: Brutal why did you have to bump this and remind me of my failure

I did not lose weight
I did not gymmaxx
I am much uglier now
I did not surgerymaxx my hair like I said I would

next year or sui ded srs :feelsrope: